Reviews for All I Want
Gamma Cavy chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
that was very smart of riku to aviod anewring
mythamagica chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
This is adorable, and I love it. I just love how everyone can say exactly what they need to say without being totally out of character! Good job. D
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Aw, so cute! (Even though I don't ship the pairing.) Ah, well. Cute fluff is cute fluff, no matter the pairing.

…unless it's something REALLY weird.

But, anyway, very nicely done!
starkmaddness chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
this was so expertly written, in a very in-character, paying-homage-to-actual-storyline way, that i couldn't find any fault in it even if i preferred other pairings. so i'll just enjoy this fic, and drown myself in your other satodai works which are SO DAMN AWESUM AND BEAUTIFUL! so thank you for writing
DNAngelfanatic07 chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
I don't know if your going to continue this, but it is a really good story and I hope you continue!
Shadow Chaser chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Wai! Yet another great short fic! I like! Daisuke/Riku! Woot! Characterizations are so great!
Freeze chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Very cute! Make more like this
Evening Lilacs chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
yee, loved it.

-Lilacs
runtus maximus chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
Adorable!
Shiakou chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Ahh, the classic double dillemma. Good job.
Raberba girl chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Oh, excellent! Very refreshing to read a well-written, non-yaoi fic by someone who knows the manga. And I liked how you handled that scene where Riku finds out that Daisuke is Dark! Yukiru Sugisaki hasn't given us that scene yet, so I was glad to see your version. _
Les Scribbles chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
*Is now fluffed to death* That was so cute!
roguehobbit chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
Aww, Riku and Daisuke. Cute.
Animegoil chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
AW! and osh i feel sry for poor Daisuke's predicament... Couldnt' Riku just say, i love Dasuke, but i dont' accept dark? So she can love him, but not accept Dark. Doesn't mean she has to hate him. Thi swas a nice fic. Cute!
Takari-san chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
yey! more dai/riku _ this story was just wonderful...