Reviews for The Two New Cullens
I would love to see this story continue if your muse ever returns.
Spawn chapter 24 . 12/12/2016
I loved this. It was good that Emmett and Rosalie found Bella and Josh when they did. The twins were adorable as children. Loved how polite Josh was, always helping his sister up onto chairs and saving her from falling. I could picture all of the trouble a mini version of Emmett could get into, especially with Emmett as a big brother.

Carlisle and Esme certainly have their hands full with the twins. I liked how Josh was a neat freak while Bella was messy, but how they could communicate silently with just a look. Their bickering was starting to get a little out of control at times. Josh certainly knows how to push her buttons, but he should really stop before he pushes her too far.

I'm glad that Aro is at least giving them five years before revisiting the topic of changing them. Bella is a shield, but I wonder if Josh has a gift as well?

I'm sad that this story wasn't completed. It was quite good and drew me in. I hope that you pick it back up someday. Great job and thank you for sharing.
Crimson Ink Blot chapter 2 . 9/29/2014
good fic
PurpleGoddess9 chapter 24 . 10/22/2012
Lol this is great. Is josh a wolf?
twivampsalvatore chapter 24 . 7/3/2012
Please post more chapters!
Gracfully chapter 24 . 12/8/2011
so awesome, written well also
Gracfully chapter 19 . 12/8/2011
good start like how Emmet & Rosealie reacted to the twins
Book-Nerd 4 lyfe chapter 24 . 10/4/2011
Love it (:
Katje1985 chapter 24 . 10/18/2010
Cool, i realy like your story. I love the way Josh is a goofball like Emmett please update i realy love to read more.
APrincessThatNeedsNoPrince chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
oh god! the twins are soooooooooo adorable!
APrincessThatNeedsNoPrince chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
baby bella and joshua are so adorable! and when they hugged it was ssoooooo cute! im really starting to like it!
Little-Miss-Cullen-Writes chapter 24 . 7/26/2010