Reviews for Nights of Insomnia
Lunatic Yaoi Fangirl chapter 3 . 7/19
This story was beyond fantastic! I am incapable of expressing just how amazing this story is, but I hope my adoration for this story is received. :)

First off, the plot: while the plot did move swiftly, I personally felt it fit the development of the relationship between Dean and Harry; I especially loved how the relationship started off as a seemingly physical romance and blossomed into something more of a mental romance.

Secondly, the sincere and heartfelt love Dean has and has had for Harry for two years: not only was it emotionally true and beautifully crafted, but it also was realistic in its nature-a one sided love, and a love that cannot be explained (hence Dean saying he didn't have a reason for his love for Harry, Dean just loved Harry-plain and simple).

Finally, the sexy scenes: heart-racing, arousing, and elegantly written. Nothing more to say, my dear.

To conclude my review: a well-developed plot, a realistic and breathtaking love, a possessive Dean (something I found myself enjoying and appreciating greatly), wonderfully written lemon scenes, and the accomplishment of attaining a new Darry (Dean/Harry) lover...I think it's safe to say that the word "perfect" just has found its new synonym-in the name of "Nights of Insomnia".

Stay perfect,
Lunatic Yaoi Fangirl
Cordelia Chaos chapter 3 . 7/3
Finally a good slash story where Harry is bottom and he doesn't act like the girliest man on Earth. Thank you for not going with the stereotypical scenario.
zorra101 chapter 3 . 6/23
Great story, are you going to continue it?
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 3 . 2/28
amazing
tat5934 chapter 3 . 1/1
I think it's the first Harry/Dean that I have ever read and I liked it a lot!
Momma Lici chapter 3 . 12/15/2014
Finally got around to reading this. I am very happy I did because, oh my, plot bunnies, they LIVE! *evil laugh* XD
annette-ella chapter 3 . 10/24/2014
Great
rmsfrenchhorn chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
My first DeanxHarry fic, and I gotta say, you set the bar high. Very well done!
delete-account-please 5424271 chapter 3 . 9/4/2014
This was a splendid story bummed to see it came to an end.
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 3 . 8/24/2014
My word this story was fantastic sorry to see that it came to an end.
Kitty Savella chapter 3 . 7/6/2014
This was a cute story...and steamy. I'm glad Ginny didn't go full banshee when Dean said what he did in the Great Hall...that might have ruined things.
Beth9891 chapter 3 . 4/1/2014
This was fabulous!
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 49,928.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
Sakihinata chapter 3 . 12/13/2013
that was way too cute (and hot) they look good together (another new pairing for me) and it is well-written, makes it even more enjoyable to read ;)
CharmedArtist chapter 3 . 12/5/2013
I really do adore your writing style - you make pairings I'd never even consider just work out so perfectly! Thank you 3