Reviews for A Curious Correspondence
aouride chapter 5 . 7/30/2010
Darn you and your cliffies! But they are, indeed, well done. I must praise you for that.

And as for moral support, that's what I'm here for! I shall review every single one of your precious chapters! (Whoa, creepy much? Oh well, I DID in fact say that I was your stalker. That entitles me to some creepiness, right?)

XOXOXOXOXOXO
aouride chapter 4 . 7/30/2010
One of my fav parts:

"So Lauren finally got off my lap to harass her biffle and I no longer had to worry about whether or not Lauren would spontaneously fart on me. After all, her butt had been right on top of my lap for quite some time. It would have been horrific if Lauren just happened to let one rip and all I could do was sit there and endure it."

Hahahaha! Oh, goodness. . . .I like this Edward. He's fun! He's not uptight like some of the other Edwards out there in the world. . . .although, I do actually find them oddly amusing. . . .

Anyways, even though you live in Australia and I live i the United States, I now proclaim myself one of your stalkers! I have the money to get an airline ticket by the way. . . .I'm just saying. . . .

Keep up the awsomness!

aouride chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
Awww. . . . poor Bella.

I have something to say though, Renee leaving sort of seems like a rush. No offense. I just think you should have explained her leaving so this chapter could have made a bit more sense.

Continue with this story which we people are honored to lay our eyes upon, on this well know website known as FanFiction!
aouride chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
I have a couple things to say:

I LOVE this story, I hate Lauren, I hate Lauren, I hate Lauren, I hate Lauren, I hate Lauren, I hate Lauren, I hate Lauren, I hate Lauren, I hate Lauren, I hate Lauren, I hate Lauren, I hate Lauren, I hate Lauren, I hate Lauren, I hate Lauren, I hate Lauren, I hate Lauren, I hate Lauren, I hate Lauren, I hate Lauren, I hate Lauren, I hate Lauren, I hate Lauren, I hate Lauren.

Oh, and did I mention that I hate Lauren? Although, she is quite amusing. . . .

aouride chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Oh. My. Cullen! I lurrrrrrrrrvve this so much after just reading the first chapter!

I love sarcastic Bella!

Oh and Lauren sounds like one of those people that's going to end up a hobo living on the streets of New York who fights for their lives with pigeons while sharing food with their trusty pet squirrel, Billy-Bob.

sarlovesoccer chapter 10 . 7/26/2010
When. Are. You. Going. To. Update?

Are you dead?
lilmssomething chapter 8 . 7/20/2010
Hahaha that is the funniest thing I have ever read on fanfic! Oh man, I want to be a part of that musical...
CurlyDimples chapter 10 . 5/31/2010
James is anonymous & is fixated on Bella? That's all I got!

Alice is annoying, sorry but I gotta put that out there. Lol can't stand her.

Victoria is creepy. Just always there, lurking.
twilightlvr4vr chapter 10 . 5/28/2010
this chapter was sooooooooo cute and funny as hell haha I loved it UPDATE!:)
twilightlvr4vr chapter 7 . 5/28/2010
wow that was a surprise but I kinda guessed it wasn't him cuz Lauren hated her before he cam to the school so yeah...
ReadingIsSexy15 chapter 10 . 5/10/2010
this is really great so far!
tamyyiia chapter 10 . 3/27/2010
i love this story the best AH ever! and i play the pennis game too lol. in college on the top floor. got busted by the teacher once...but thats because we were shouting it in the elevater...which were not allowed to use lol
steffiii07 chapter 8 . 3/23/2010
Such an amazing chapter i love Aro, I really hope B&E start getting along soon, and the Harry Potter musical is genius, seriously
MissA540 chapter 10 . 3/23/2010
Wow! Love this! Embarassing games... Hmm... One time everyone dogpiled me, and my younger cousin, only ten, mind you, had his crotch in my face. Not really a game, but still.

Lexi.
steffiii07 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
this story is so good I loved the part with Lauren saying violined I laughed my ass off at that...:}
306 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »