Reviews for A Curious Correspondence
ah, progress with Edward and Bella. ]]

update soon plz?

I love your story.
Molly Dooker chapter 7 . 12/12/2009
again, i'm all aboard the JamesTheStalker train.
Molly Dooker chapter 6 . 12/12/2009
i suspect James is the stalker? cuz that myt explain how Victoria "looked pleased like she'd presumed Bella's name right" (when they first meet). possibly a connection between jamesy and vic.

i dunno, just a theory.
Molly Dooker chapter 5 . 12/12/2009
LAWL. laughed my fucken ass off at the opening poem.
auroraboralis chapter 2 . 12/12/2009
Hah ! I'm loving this story! You write really well,the story so far, flows nicely ! Thanks !
Molly Dooker chapter 2 . 12/12/2009

i totally wasn't expecting E.C. to stand for Embry Call.
JeNnNn chapter 10 . 12/11/2009
"Edward that is so not cool. Never, ever, ever squeal. I don't care how delighted you are, you'll sound like a moron. “Me too,” I smiled. That's good. A normal reaction. None of this squealing business."

lol - cute :D

I KNEW the penis game was from 500 days of summer. dude! how awesome is that movie btw?

lol

when i saw it, i was like 'omg...i totally i wanna turn this into a twilight fan fic'

...omg thats so lame. i thought of fanfic while in the movies!

*facepalm*

lol

great chapter.

0o0o with victoria...

-jenn
Morphy chapter 9 . 12/8/2009
this story is great please continue. just wondering if u may use txting in the future cause u mentioned a gossip girl line. u already got two txt names i.s and e.c. im really wanting to know who anonymous is hes like our lonely boy.
Nez93 chapter 9 . 11/30/2009
fear not, it makes perfect sense! i loved this chapter and its made me realise just how much i LOVE truces! ah now the play is gonna be so much more interesting, and bella can finally laugh at poor edward having to endure lauren! i can imagine she'll get a kick out of that now, even if it is just to hide that she's a teensy bit jealous! i cant wait for the next chapter, and i loved this one! i can understand the exam thing, my mock exams for gcse's (im from london and we do those here)are next week!but i can tell you that the wait was absolutely worth it, and i just LOVE it!
veryblueberry chapter 9 . 11/29/2009
I think the explanation makes sense and i loved it. At first i thought EC was Edward Cullen boy was i wrong!
Loony-Miss-Laugh-A-Lot chapter 9 . 11/29/2009
Lovin this story. Update asap plz! Will they find out e.c and i.s are each other? And are u going to change the rating to t? Cos I don't think there is too much swearing! So yh plz update soon! :) x x x
lisamichelle17 chapter 9 . 11/28/2009
Words cannot express my hapiness at that you updated. I was so worried that this was going to be one of this stories that was just dropped for no apparent reason. Sorry school is kicking your ass. I am happy that you are on break :-) It does make sense why Edward and Bella were constantly at odds. Personally, I see this chapter as a serious turning point in their relationship but I could be wrong. I am so happy that they called a truce. I loved Bella's realization that she is in love with EC. I wonder if Bella and Edward are going to have one of those "flirting" starts of a friendship. That they both become friends, again, but everyone around them wonders if there is something more ;-) I can't wait for the next chapters :-)
Renirabbit chapter 9 . 11/28/2009
glad u are back!

nice chapter...please dont abandon us again
JeNnNn chapter 9 . 11/28/2009
woot! update :)

"then I was an ant; she, an elephant ready to sit down and smother me with her rear"

omg! lol. funny line.

nah, i reckon it makes sense, you're fine :D

great chapter.

-jenn
jackiehydelover chapter 9 . 11/28/2009
Okay...is Bella a little slow? I mean, if she's using her initials I.S. then maybe E.C. are also someones initials...and there are probably only so many E.C. people in this school. And I really can't blame Edward for stupidity because he calls her Bella and probably doesn't even really think of her as Isabella.
306 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »