Reviews for Welcome to My Prison
BT chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Decided to check out some of your other stories too :P I liked this too, especially the way you misled us there and I totally thought it was going to be a tacky 'oh-em-gee, it's COX'S EVIL DAD!' Although I did think it was still a little tacky. Well-written too, for a bit I thought the Todd got over his dad (at least temporarily) waaay too easily, but then I realised if you'd dwelt on it, the fic would have dragged and you'd need Dr Cox to really act out of character and comfort him to move it along. So, over-all, brilliant writing and a pretty good plot.
knitterlywitch chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
I really REALLY liked this. Very incharacter.
SecretFanGirl.ox chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Cool xx i loved this storie!
Kirke chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Wow, a genuine Todd story in which he is more than a one big sexist joke? I'm shocked ;)

I really enjoyed this fic, especially interaction between Cox and Todd's father. I would really love to see more stories of this sort.
Miz. Jynx chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Woohoo! Awsomeness! Love da Todd!
Destenys Angel Pyra chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
This was very good and also very in Character most times you see Dr Cox beeing a trusted friend or something like this it becomes OOC but this had an emotional deep and still posible,exellent!

Pyra
samanddianefan10 chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Wow I love this story a lot! You have Perry and Todd so in Character. Lol at "Your name rocks." :) Funny and touching just like the show...good job
Bells of Tomorrow chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
This was a really interesting concept you don't see a lot on here. You handled the situation nicely. It was realistic, the Todd and Dr. Cox's interactions, and I could even imagine something like this playing out on the show. Good job. :)
She'sAManiac chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
omg.

i would never in a million years have thought of something like that! you are a genius! that was fantastic!