Reviews for Nobody's Buisness
Rangeralltheway chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Cool story, glad Morelli got was coming to him.
rangerbabe.1 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Loved this. Loved Rangers conversation with Tank and that she overheard it. Pity Morelli is such an ass. But glad she got some payback! Always love a Babe HEA
Copper's Mama chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
This was good, if a bit surrealistic. Would have been better if you'd left a small trace of Stephanie's personality intact.

Minor correction: Near the end, it should be "idle promise", not "idol". Two different words.
BookAddictinFla chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
I like a kick a$$ Steph!
babe inc chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
anytime steph can kick joe's ass is a good time
trish94509 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
I'm glad you can't write, short shorts. I rarely read anything under 3500 words (It doesn't seem worth the effort, I like a story) and if it hadn't been longer I never would have read this story. It was wonderful! I very much enjoyed it.
Mik N'jirnav chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Love the new kickass Stephanie!
Vulcan Rider chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
I love when Steph kicks a$$.

Great story.

Mag
frlarsson chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Loved your story,

best wishes, Linda
vamps v-v chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
this is good. i like it, but a few things...

it's 'IDLE threats', not idol. prolly just a typo.

... did you just quote holla back girl? [the bold bit. i'm sorry, but in my oppinion, it has to go. i'm hearing stephanie speaking with gwen stefani's voice here, and it's scary]

loving the strong stephanie, and ranger, not loving mr morelli, but that was your intent, i'm guessing.
msmith chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Loved the story, good plot. Thanks!
caro chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
...probably not an idol fascination or idol curiousity...lol...but an idle one.

I like 'kick-ass' Steph...not sure this characterization is particularly canon (true to books), so more AU. Would Stephanie truly ever behave in this way? Doubtful, I expect, but fun to speculate in a fan fiction.

C
BuffyAngel-SoulMates chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Good story line, but I didn't like your portrayal of Ranger and Morelli. But from a strictly story-line and content point of view, nice fic.
Steffani Williams chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Oh my god, this was so empowering! When Steph was going to confront Morelli, I swear the song "Gun Powder and Lead" started playing in my head. This was perfect... You absolutely have to continue this. It was too good to just stop there!
Stephannie1014 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
First let me tell you that I loved this (long)short from the first words to the last! LOVED EVERY WORD!

Second... while it's perfectly closed (or ended) I would love to read more about the story of this Steph and Ranger! So... all I wish is that if your muse stalls on AoL and if the mood striks you... maybe you could give us a little peek into how their life is going.

Thank you for all the time you put into this,

sam