Reviews for Nobody's Buisness
I was hoping he would have been so horny he would have *taken* her in the
aruvqan chapter 1 . 6/19
Interesting )
Rangeralltheway chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Cool story, glad Morelli got was coming to him.
rangerbabe.1 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Loved this. Loved Rangers conversation with Tank and that she overheard it. Pity Morelli is such an ass. But glad she got some payback! Always love a Babe HEA
Copper's Mama chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
This was good, if a bit surrealistic. Would have been better if you'd left a small trace of Stephanie's personality intact.

Minor correction: Near the end, it should be "idle promise", not "idol". Two different words.
BookAddictinFla chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
I like a kick a$$ Steph!
Margaretlucylu chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
anytime steph can kick joe's ass is a good time
trish94509 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
I'm glad you can't write, short shorts. I rarely read anything under 3500 words (It doesn't seem worth the effort, I like a story) and if it hadn't been longer I never would have read this story. It was wonderful! I very much enjoyed it.
Mik N'jirnav chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Love the new kickass Stephanie!
Vulcan Rider chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
I love when Steph kicks a$$.

Great story.

frlarsson chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Loved your story,

best wishes, Linda
vamps v-v chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
this is good. i like it, but a few things...

it's 'IDLE threats', not idol. prolly just a typo.

... did you just quote holla back girl? [the bold bit. i'm sorry, but in my oppinion, it has to go. i'm hearing stephanie speaking with gwen stefani's voice here, and it's scary]

loving the strong stephanie, and ranger, not loving mr morelli, but that was your intent, i'm guessing.
msmith chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Loved the story, good plot. Thanks!
caro chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
...probably not an idol fascination or idol an idle one.

I like 'kick-ass' Steph...not sure this characterization is particularly canon (true to books), so more AU. Would Stephanie truly ever behave in this way? Doubtful, I expect, but fun to speculate in a fan fiction.

BuffyAngel-SoulMates chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Good story line, but I didn't like your portrayal of Ranger and Morelli. But from a strictly story-line and content point of view, nice fic.