Reviews for Nobody's Buisness
RaVen'sAngel510 chapter 1 . 11/13
I oh so wish that you would do a part two of this story. We all know that Morelli isn't smart enough to listen & would try for revenge. He would have to she just what Steph could do without Ranger there to back her up. He would also use her mother to help him.
There are so many directions you could take this story & have fun with it. Please consider it. Thanks, Angel
jsmith84 chapter 1 . 11/9
Love kickass Steph. Wish there was more.
HungarianBebe chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
love adass Steph
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
I was hoping he would have been so horny he would have *taken* her in the
aruvqan chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
Interesting )
Rangeralltheway chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Cool story, glad Morelli got was coming to him.
rangerbabe.1 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Loved this. Loved Rangers conversation with Tank and that she overheard it. Pity Morelli is such an ass. But glad she got some payback! Always love a Babe HEA
Copper's Mama chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
This was good, if a bit surrealistic. Would have been better if you'd left a small trace of Stephanie's personality intact.

Minor correction: Near the end, it should be "idle promise", not "idol". Two different words.
BookAddictinFla chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
I like a kick a$$ Steph!
Margaretlucylu chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
anytime steph can kick joe's ass is a good time
trish94509 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
I'm glad you can't write, short shorts. I rarely read anything under 3500 words (It doesn't seem worth the effort, I like a story) and if it hadn't been longer I never would have read this story. It was wonderful! I very much enjoyed it.
Mik N'jirnav chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Love the new kickass Stephanie!
Vulcan Rider chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
I love when Steph kicks a$$.

Great story.

Mag
frlarsson chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Loved your story,

best wishes, Linda
vamps v-v chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
this is good. i like it, but a few things...

it's 'IDLE threats', not idol. prolly just a typo.

... did you just quote holla back girl? [the bold bit. i'm sorry, but in my oppinion, it has to go. i'm hearing stephanie speaking with gwen stefani's voice here, and it's scary]

loving the strong stephanie, and ranger, not loving mr morelli, but that was your intent, i'm guessing.