Reviews for Focal Points
My Solitude chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Interesting story. xD
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
A great idea, though I wish we got to see the relationship develop a little more.
xLL-Ax chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
This is very good! And I think it is a posibillity that Bruce has bipolar disorder in the sense of 'bruce and the bat' and you've written it really well. The mating theory, awesome! Good job!
crimson.dooork chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I loved it! Please write more :)
mistyfoxmaid chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I liked this a lot. Interesting take on their relationship.
IanPhilippe chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Absolutely awesome... I love the slow building, the sensual touching, awww... very very nice. Thanks XD
Llaeldryn chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Love it! :D
bee27 chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
OH my god you are frickin cruel. Leading up to it, all the banter the joking then... NOTHING. Cruel
Lunetta The Wind Goddess chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Wonderful story, if you want to make a continuation of it (sex scene) I would love to help! Do you have any more like this? Or more good ones that you want me to read? I always review so that's no problem and I love them just as much. Note that all my stories are rated m... Love it, anyways let me know and recommend some new stories! (preferably yours)
BlueCrow24 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
If you can't guess who this is then shame on you. Anyways, as usual well written. Again I didn't catch many errors, the only one I took note of was, "[...]a beam shots out of the Gold and Red robot's chest[...]", guessing it wasn't supposed to be "shots", but rather "shoots." But those are just minor issues. You'd catch them though if you read through out loud to yourself. Or not, I know you're kinda dyslexic so your mind might just correct it as you read not noticing it's an error.

The pacing of it felt kind of awkward, I'm not sure if this is kind of how Batman things, but it reads a lot like a telegram, the kind of "Blah blah blah stop; blah blah blah stop;" that sort of an order with small sentences divided abruptly, not much flow between them. Though I can see this being like how you imagine Batman things, just very pragmatic and not very flowing.

I really liked how you did the opening, found that to be a great rhythm. Again I felt like there was a bit of a lack of setting description, though I did catch some onomatopoeia which pleased me. Also caught, "I blink, frowning slightly." I think you've done that a few times lol, that'll be a T motif I think. When I read "Honey-Bee" I felt really odd lol, that's a horrible, horrible term, though I'd imagine Stark would deliver it more sarcastic than anything else (I forget how it sounds in context). Also, I loved this line, "I feel drugged in the most delicious way."

Anyways, to summarize, thought it was well written, didn't find many errors, you could use more scene development as usual, the rhythm of Bruce's thoughts I found jarring, and I found the beginning's rhythm, though quote to thought to Joker voice though, really interesting and effective. So ya, it was good babe *kisses*
Mikeala-and-Whitney chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I can't stop reading this story! It's kinda like a bedtime thing for me -;

I can hear every little part in my mind so vividly, and see it!

Fave part: When Bruce "reveals" that he's Batman and Tony's like "Oh. That's what."

I just love it!

-Mikeala
jolinar-rosha livejournal chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
oh yummy yummy story!

I'm liking the thought of them together. Though I think that Tony's particular brand of craziness might be annoying to Bruce (Tony is *way* hyperactive for Bruce's solemnity), the two of them make an interesting couple.

I especially liked how we don't get to see the battle Tony engages in, but only get glimpes of it through Bruce's commnucations with Jarvis and him.

so yeah, nice one! :)
GoGothGirl chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
you! THIS! i just-
guh.
you, my dear, are divine.

interesting concept, having Bruce n Batman split in two different entity. all the stories i've read have Tony be the anchor for Bruce, but this would be the first that shows how Tony is the anchor for Bruce AND Batman.

i like it a lot and here's hoping that you'd write more amazing stories like this.
Nerisa chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
I like it, it’s a nice blend between tows two movies

Tony is Tony, Bruce is...Bruce and Batman And together there exactly what Tigers like best

Where you ever considering doing a sequel?
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Aw, yay for Ironman interrupting the speech :)

Batjet :P

Batman's back :D

"Just a really very intelligent system. J.A.R.V.I.S. for short" Hehe, cute :)

β€œ"You are an angel," Tony moans. "We're still not having sex.” "You are the devil," Tony mutters, but he arches his back as my fingers scrub over his scalp.” *flails* awesome! :)

That was total win.