Reviews for The Monster You Made
kuroh chapter 5 . 12/10/2014
WHY ! You don't continue it cool and i like it please continue it i really beging you now
MajorGodComplex chapter 5 . 5/31/2014
3 months? Maybe 5 years.
Ahh I might actually cry at the fact that this story was discontinued! You two have talent at writing compelling plots and remaining in character, so if you ever do consider coming back to this...
It was fantastic though!
Flamey chapter 5 . 4/22/2014
I can't wait for chapter six, please hurry, I'm dying to find out what happens next; it's such a great plot line, and amazing writing skills, by the way.
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 5 . 6/16/2013
It's such a shame you didn't continue this- it's absolutely amazing *cough*who does not adore dom!L*cough*
midna chapter 5 . 3/28/2013
more please
Hawkfeather chapter 5 . 1/31/2013
NO you cannot stop this here this is not acceptable I cannot stand for it you can't do this to me! yeesh, at least tell us what was kinda gonna go down! I mean, does L die or Kira? Is Watari gonna be ok and does the general public capture L?
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
This is really more about my sanity, because I really can't stand to hear you deny being Kira again when I know how unashamedly you are lying.
And Light cannot stand to be called killer. Murderer. Kira. Especially when he knows that should he open his eyes, he would find corpses of many people, not only criminals even, but police officers and innocents, too.
"…I don't think you want to die."
Agree.
Matsuda... I wish life was that simple.
Not that I would recommend such a course of action anyway – we are fourteen floors up.
Humorous. Now I imagine Severus Snape climbing such a building for some mission. Without outward magic, since it would conflict with technology.
"Why don't you borrow something of mine?" Light went on, dedicated to his cause by now, mostly because L was so against it.
Amused.
What kind of species are we if the most important events in the brief history of humankind are situations in which people kill one another en masse?
They are the most important events of history because to ignore such pain would be inhumane.
It's humorous. Misa believes Light to be Kira, or pretends to do so, but it doesn't mean that Light is Kira. It might mean that Misa wants to use Kira fanatics to find L and Light, to save Light and to attack L.
Kira fanatics will free Misa? I hope Watari will live. Good day, good night, and good luck, L, Watari.
Sonorous Serendipity chapter 4 . 5/20/2012
** upbringing. Watari's probably to blame, if you ask me... everyone in Death Note is a tragic character. Please, please update? :)
Sonorous Serendipity chapter 5 . 5/20/2012
I really have to say your characterizations of L and Light are the most accurate I've ever seen. L's a monster, too... perhaps not by birth, but by ubringing
missbookworm838 chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
Pleeeeease update! I know you probably wont but i love this, and poison apple too and i reallly want to see what happens! *gets down on my knees and begs shamelessly*
Kurai chapter 5 . 12/23/2011
At the time that I'm writing this little plea for you guys to continue this fic, you have 299 reviews, so later when I click on the "Submit Feedback/Review" button... Congrats on your 300th review for "The Monster You Made"!

(Btw, sorry that this isn't a verified review, but I appear to have forgotten my password.)

Anyways...

If you guys still think the vaguest notion of wishing to complete this fic or write another chapter for it, I absolutely beseech you to do so! I absolutely adore your characterisations of L and Light and their interactions together - their banters and arguments and subtle confessions! I'm also really glad that you actually gave Misa a role in here beyond Light's brain-dead girlfriend and worshipper. Though I suppose that she can't do much anymore, it's always nice when authors take into account the more secondary characters in a fandom and allow them to have realistic reactions to whatever situations they find themselves in, instead of just being kicked aside for sheer convenience.

I would love to see how L plans on retaliating against Misa and where he plans on dragging Light next. Your stories are always so intriguing and TMYM is no exception! And what's even better is that your writing is an absolute pleasure to read, so once again, please do consider continuing this fic and finishing it! I'd be really grateful if you do! Thank you!
IrisWill chapter 5 . 10/31/2011
Interesting plot...I really wonder where you're going to go with this. Please don't tell me you've dropped this entirely! (-and you've taken it to such a dramatic point already, too!)
MattieKai chapter 5 . 8/19/2011
Write more please~!
dazzledlovely chapter 4 . 8/17/2011
W-Will this ever be updated? D:
thegoblinjester chapter 5 . 8/15/2011
You have drawn another devoted reader into your... Metaphorical web? Whatever.

Sochiro's POV was epic, and I can't wait for the next chapter! I really should go to bed, though...