Reviews for Salvation
Siriusmunchkin chapter 5 . 10/20/2013
SM really did write some horribly bad stuff. Still enjoyed reading the Saga. Am enjoying reading other writer's interpretations of what the characters were thinking.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
My first thought when reading the Saga was Edward and Jacob should have both thrown her to Victoria and/or the Volturi. And that's only because SM made her such a whiny pathetic character. I really think SM hated Bella from the beginning.
Kaline chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
I like it very much
Lady Dragona chapter 5 . 2/22/2010
I think looking at it though this lens makes it even more tragic. Well done.
Lady Dragona chapter 4 . 2/22/2010
This is just as gut wrenching here as it is in the book. Well done.
Lady Dragona chapter 3 . 2/22/2010
I think you are dead on. He and she were dealing with misunderstandings of epic proportions.
Lady Dragona chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
I think this is wonderful. You seem to keep nailing it.
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
I think this could truely be what he was thinking. You did a great job capturing Edward in this.
Kay30898 chapter 5 . 12/30/2009
*crying* Amazing. Just... amazing...

*sniff*
LJ Summers chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Oh yes! I think Edward's voice is very IC, here. Brava!
miilla chapter 5 . 4/19/2009
You made me cry!

This is so realistic, it's like it really is Edward speaking. His thoughts is very believable. I always have trouble understanding what that boy is thinking, and you made it clearer to me. Beautifully written, really. Keep up the good work ;)
left on the altar chapter 6 . 4/15/2009
Dear AMayes,

Re: Salvation,

Excellent work in this series of scenes. You have really managed to keep the tone of his voice in canon and directly on target. I love the particular conversations that you chose to illuminate, I think I could read Edward all day long.

I'm looking forward to reading longer stories that you've written, you have wonderful talent.
MsRenesmeeCarlie chapter 6 . 3/6/2009
Hey :)

Can't you write the rest of the time they spend in Bella's room after they went to the Volturi? when he kisses her and all of that? Please?

By the way, I love your story :D
missie33 chapter 6 . 3/5/2009
Thanks for those scenes! I really enjoyed them!
angelplusbuffyequals4ever chapter 6 . 3/4/2009