Reviews for You Try To Break Me
TheOneWhoWritesJH chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
yayz!
slashdlite chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
It was a storyline, something that both brothers wanted to do, just like Bret and Owen Hart did. There were times when I could see Matt swallowing his hurt when he said those spiteful words to Jeff in the ring. Even now, in their thirties, Matt still calls Jeff his baby brother. The brotherly love between these two is astounding!

Love this! Kudos to you for posting this!
Rawr-Chan chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
I love the Matt support.

I do have a kayfabe heel Matt story in the works, but it's not because I think Matt's like that in real life, I have nothing but praise for Matt, it's just that it's a good storyline to work with.

That said, I also have many many fics with Matt included and they always talk about him being a good guy. Because he is.

Anyways, awesome work, and keep up the support ;) :D
TinkerBell658 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Great story. I can't believe WWE is making them do this to each other. I hope they decide to knock this whole 'Hardy Boyz fued' off soon.
Axialservo chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Its great to see people like you (and all of the reviews from ppl you've gotten so far), supporting him right now because he sure as heck needs it. I'm also stunned by how people have reacted to his heel turn. When he did his promo on Smackdown last Friday, I choked up when he talks about 10 years of getting people to like him because I honestly think part of that is true. It shows in his myspace comments how many people have turned on him and the truth of that statement he made. I'm a loyal Matt fan and have been for many years. I traveled a long way to meet him at a signing almost 5 years ago and I did it for HIM. I didn't feel like I was one of those people that he spoke about in his promo, not one bit. Thanks for writing this story for him and his loyal fans! You rock :)
sky-queen3 chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
I am glad to see there are some people with brain cells in the fandom! My god, the comments from so called fans make me both laugh my ass off and shake my head in stupidity. This was quite well done, I'm glad I looked at it. :D
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
I agree with you 100%! I'm still behind Matt all the way. Matt has just said not to long ago that him and Jeff are close then they have ever been. Really true wrestling fans don't turn thier backs when someone is made to do a heel turn. I told him that on his myspace.

I would write a little something but to tell you the truth I can't write worth a dam! I just don't have what it takes to write. I know what I like, and I know a good story when I see one but I just can't write them. I have tried and everything I write comes out sounding like someone in grade school wrote it so I will just read them, and give my thoughts on them. LOL! MATT RULES!
trishjeffhardy chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
i know what you feel about those people that

claiming that they are a TRUE Matt Hardy fan.. im soo pissed when i

read comments on his Myspace Website.. they like bad mouthing him..

or saying.. " how could you.." or "matt is like this and like that.."

people will never learn.. they cant UNDERSTAND that it just a STORYLINE..

Matt is just doing his job.. common haters of Matt hardy.. WAKE UP! lolz!

a TRUE Matt Hardy Fan.. will always be a Matt Hardy FAn.. NO MATTER WHAT!

i support him all the way!

Mattitude Lives again at Royal RUmble 09!
Lill2350 chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
I will always support Matt, I know what he is like outside WWE and this is the most shocking storyline ever... He will always be on top of my list with his lil bro as my faveourite WWE superstar
BigSOAFan chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Great story. Matt Hardy rules!
ticklemehaley chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
I'll always be a fan of Matt. (: People who hate him now were never true fans anyways.
SBMFanatic chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
It's cute. I still loves Matt. I might do a story.
Raquel Leal chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Love it! And yes, I'm a Hardy fan. I think you did a great job, so keep on writting and I think it's pretty cool what you're doing.
somewhereiusetobelong-inactive chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Hey, I'm a fan of Matt still. I like his heel turn. Its about time a Matt supporting fic. I've got a Matt fic, which actually I'm gonna update tomorrow which has the heel turn, but support for it.

It's my ANGEL OF MINE fic.

Love this oneshot a lot too.

TSEPK.
Tiffany Minamino chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
*Raises arm* I'm still Matts' fan, even if he did attack my other favorite Hardy. And I'll admit it, yes I was going to turn on him and yes I was mad at him for what he did to his little brother. But that's only because I have a little sister and I can't imagine going out and doing that to her when she's looking right at me like Matt did to Jeff. And I also told myself that no matter what I wasn't going to turn on one of them just because of something they did or have done. The only thing I wish I knew is Matts' reason for why he did it, why he didn't tell them no and just walk away. That's the only thing that bothers me the most.