Reviews for Rising Sun
Kimora chapter 1 . 2/10
Amazing
mccarta chapter 2 . 12/12/2013
This was a great chapter! I could almost 'feel' Leah's pain!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/25/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Weave the Magic chapter 23 . 4/27/2013
At least they had a battle. Jaylah's power, I think, is a cop-out, though. (Having special powers is becoming a dime a dozen in the Cullen family. I'd understand if Marcus and Caius change their minds and agree with Aro; this coven is way too powerful.) Would have wanted Edward, or better yet, so that she will stop being the girl always being rescued, Bella to bring down Dimitri.
Weave the Magic chapter 16 . 4/27/2013
Ok, Mama and Papa definitely has to start looking for jobs. Sorry, cant keep my thoughts out of the real world. They cant be playing tag the rest of their lives... I'm a spoil-sport. ;(
Weave the Magic chapter 13 . 4/27/2013
Aw shucks! I wanted Rachel to break up with Paul. :(
Sue was a fun read. I love that she is such a concerned mother that she is willing to stay in her old place to protect Leah's reputation.
Weave the Magic chapter 12 . 4/27/2013
Yup, the one thing that really sucked was Nessie having an affair behind Jacob's back, and Jake not trying to hurt either one of the women by not starting anything with Leah. But Edward's right, she's very young, she commits mistake. So I blame Edward for the fiasco! Hehehe! He should know that Jake is still not of his right mind, still trying to break the imprint; what with his mind rape abilities. :) So daddy-o suckered Jake the 2nd time around! ;D.
Weave the Magic chapter 5 . 4/27/2013
Ohhh love this Blackwater moment. You just proved it does not have to be hot and heavy to have this loving moments. ;)
Weave the Magic chapter 4 . 4/26/2013
I do love Embry again. ;) I am also glad Leah is finding girl time, though with vamps, she needs to feel femine again. I notice though that Bella is not around. Isnt she supposed to be the bff of Alice? Being the only mommy in the group, she cant join the vamp girls anymore?
Weave the Magic chapter 3 . 4/26/2013
The bantering between wolves and vamps, and Em and Rose (what did you do now, Rose?) were so much fun to read. :D.
Weave the Magic chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
I am teary eyed reading this. I hurt for Leah. :'(
susannahblack19 chapter 18 . 2/9/2013
"You are to keep all thoughts of my daughter pure at all times, and I am in your head so I will know," Jake was saying ominously
HAHA sounds like something Edward might have said to Jacob.
Guest chapter 25 . 1/5/2013
By far the best story I've read up here.! Just awesome.! If u have Instagram please follow me leah_clearwater_tsrp (My role play account) my personal account is ( blueminajmalik I loved your story's . Damn jacob even sounded more fine. U should have did more or describe in detail the steamy scenes though.
nathaliie chapter 25 . 12/15/2012
3!
MaxiMillion77 chapter 5 . 9/8/2012
* "I feel like myself when I'm with you. Tonight was the first night I felt like Jacob Black in years. When I'm around Nessie I'm 'imprint Jake' the Jake who can't think about anything other than making her happy and protecting her. The Jake who would have turned his tail and run; leaving his pack to defend themselves against a coven of royal vampires; not even considering the shame of his actions. I hate that Jake Leah, I really do."

Thats what I was thinking when i read BD! How the hell are you going to abandon everybody when this shit is yours and the Cullens mess!