Reviews for Rising Sun
Silverfires chapter 2 . 8/25
What a beautiful chapter! You really showed how hard it still was for Leah to endure the scrutiny of the Pack. I love her relationship with Jacob. I am a die hard Callwater shipper, and in stories that have Jacob/Leah together, secretly I am still rooting for Callwater. But I like how you portrayed Embry. Embry did succumb to peer pressure. We've all been there, so it's understandable, but you made me cheer for Jacob and Leah without disliking Embry. That's a big accomplishment (well in my opinion:)) Well done.
Silverfires chapter 1 . 8/25
Great start! I love hearing about Leah's story. It seems like you are exploring a possible canon future if Twilight were to continue. Well done.
chemistrykim chapter 25 . 6/30
i wanna say thank you for writing the perfect ending to your beautiful story... this was so much fun to read
chemistrykim chapter 22 . 6/30
Okay you're giving me a heart attack with this chapter! please don't let bad things happen
Bella 'ran away' to the house next door leaving her daughter behind. She was messed up before she was a nothing much has changed with her!
Jane chapter 2 . 8/28/2014
Just found this story. I realise it's years old but I love Blackwater stories and this one is off to a great start.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/15/2014
There needs to be a Bella chapter too
Kimora chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
mccarta chapter 2 . 12/12/2013
This was a great chapter! I could almost 'feel' Leah's pain!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/25/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Weave the Magic chapter 23 . 4/27/2013
At least they had a battle. Jaylah's power, I think, is a cop-out, though. (Having special powers is becoming a dime a dozen in the Cullen family. I'd understand if Marcus and Caius change their minds and agree with Aro; this coven is way too powerful.) Would have wanted Edward, or better yet, so that she will stop being the girl always being rescued, Bella to bring down Dimitri.
Weave the Magic chapter 16 . 4/27/2013
Ok, Mama and Papa definitely has to start looking for jobs. Sorry, cant keep my thoughts out of the real world. They cant be playing tag the rest of their lives... I'm a spoil-sport. ;(
Weave the Magic chapter 13 . 4/27/2013
Aw shucks! I wanted Rachel to break up with Paul. :(
Sue was a fun read. I love that she is such a concerned mother that she is willing to stay in her old place to protect Leah's reputation.
Weave the Magic chapter 12 . 4/27/2013
Yup, the one thing that really sucked was Nessie having an affair behind Jacob's back, and Jake not trying to hurt either one of the women by not starting anything with Leah. But Edward's right, she's very young, she commits mistake. So I blame Edward for the fiasco! Hehehe! He should know that Jake is still not of his right mind, still trying to break the imprint; what with his mind rape abilities. :) So daddy-o suckered Jake the 2nd time around! ;D.
Weave the Magic chapter 5 . 4/27/2013
Ohhh love this Blackwater moment. You just proved it does not have to be hot and heavy to have this loving moments. ;)