Reviews for Rising Sun
Scathing reviewer chapter 25 . 8/20
That was a lovely story. It was nice to see Leah get her happily ever after in every way.

Scathing reviewer chapter 19 . 8/20
This chapter was just too adorable! :) My left ovary just exploded :(
Scathing reviewer chapter 17 . 8/20
Hey, here's something you might not know... When the Dr or nurse want to see how dilated a woman in labour is, well, it's not actually something you can see.

They push two fingers into the womans vagina and separate them, using the distance between fingertips to judge how wide the cervix has gotten.

So, when Leah was embarrassed when Edward was just looking, she was probably mortified when he checked on her dilation, he he.
Scathing reviewer chapter 10 . 8/20
'I was extreemyl disappointment' with the spelling in this chapter, lol.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/25/2016
2. You make her marvel at how beautiful the vampires are every fucking second like stop. In the books which I'm sure you didn't read, Leah is just as beautiful. So please if you ever go through and read the comments edit that stupid shit out of your book. Please and thank you.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/25/2016
It's really painful to go through this book and read if for the first 9-10 chapters. make her so damn fascinated with the vampires she's suppose to hate. 2.
Guest chapter 25 . 11/21/2016
Wonderful and thrilling!
Silverfires chapter 2 . 8/25/2015
What a beautiful chapter! You really showed how hard it still was for Leah to endure the scrutiny of the Pack. I love her relationship with Jacob. I am a die hard Callwater shipper, and in stories that have Jacob/Leah together, secretly I am still rooting for Callwater. But I like how you portrayed Embry. Embry did succumb to peer pressure. We've all been there, so it's understandable, but you made me cheer for Jacob and Leah without disliking Embry. That's a big accomplishment (well in my opinion:)) Well done.
Silverfires chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
Great start! I love hearing about Leah's story. It seems like you are exploring a possible canon future if Twilight were to continue. Well done.
chemistrykim chapter 25 . 6/30/2015
i wanna say thank you for writing the perfect ending to your beautiful story... this was so much fun to read
chemistrykim chapter 22 . 6/30/2015
Okay you're giving me a heart attack with this chapter! please don't let bad things happen
Guest chapter 12 . 3/29/2015
Bella 'ran away' to the house next door leaving her daughter behind. She was messed up before she was a vamp...so nothing much has changed with her!
Jane chapter 2 . 8/28/2014
Just found this story. I realise it's years old but I love Blackwater stories and this one is off to a great start.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/15/2014
There needs to be a Bella chapter too
Kimora chapter 1 . 2/10/2014