Reviews for Closer to Home
Apex113 chapter 8 . 10/3
Disaster Davis finally got promoted! XD
Apparuerit Diabolo et Loqui chapter 10 . 3/10
It's a pity this is abandoned because this is excellent.
Letomo chapter 10 . 9/12/2013
I'm sorry this seems abandoned, as it's a very cool take on things. I especially like that you are keeping in mind the age gaps of the characters, and acting appropriately. So, Teal'c would have the grey streak on his hair, wouldn't he, since it's been a while, or at least starting to grow it.

Really do like this story. more, please?
Netchka3 chapter 10 . 7/31/2013
Interesting story. Can't wait to read more. :-)
Netchka3 chapter 8 . 7/31/2013
Netchka3 chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
Heh heh heh heh heh. :-)
Netchka3 chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
Netchka3 chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
Is it Ras' bunch?
Red Death chapter 10 . 6/26/2013
I figure (poke-BZZT) if I poke you enough (poke-BZZT) with the Fanfiction Author Cattleprod (poke-BZZT) it'll spark some inspiration (poke-BZZT) on these old gems. (poke-BZZT) (poke-BZZT) (poke-BZZT) (poke-BZZT)
EvilTheLast chapter 10 . 4/6/2013
Well, it was a good story. I finished reading the last 10 chapters.
jabbarulez chapter 10 . 1/16/2013
woot! Teal'c shows up!
Olaf74 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I have just 2 words "SIMPLY FANTASTIC!"
FranticHamster chapter 10 . 11/12/2012
great story its to bad it isn't updated anymore
imachrismoose chapter 10 . 8/7/2012
I love it. Just, this whole thing! You're an amazing writer, and an epic story teller. I've seen both Robotech (the Americanized version, not the original Japanese cut) and Stargate SG-1, and I like to think I know the characters well enough that I could judge how well you write them, and so far as I can tell, you're doing a bang up job! Also, I love the way you include little easter eggs here and there. Especially New15 New York. Doctor Who for the win!
Inoeth chapter 10 . 3/2/2012
Bah, this story hasn't been updated in years, yet its a decent story overall, doing an okay job of blending the two verses (Although I will admit to never having read or watched anything to do with RT and am basing my opinion sole on what i've read in fanfiction.

all the same, I do wish you would update this fic as it did have a fair bit of potential to become a decent story. in any case, thanks for the entertainment- this fic has gotten me interested in looking more into the RT series.