Reviews for Closer to Home
FranticHamster chapter 10 . 11/12/2012
great story its to bad it isn't updated anymore
imachrismoose chapter 10 . 8/7/2012
I love it. Just, this whole thing! You're an amazing writer, and an epic story teller. I've seen both Robotech (the Americanized version, not the original Japanese cut) and Stargate SG-1, and I like to think I know the characters well enough that I could judge how well you write them, and so far as I can tell, you're doing a bang up job! Also, I love the way you include little easter eggs here and there. Especially New15 New York. Doctor Who for the win!
Inoeth chapter 10 . 3/2/2012
Bah, this story hasn't been updated in years, yet its a decent story overall, doing an okay job of blending the two verses (Although I will admit to never having read or watched anything to do with RT and am basing my opinion sole on what i've read in fanfiction.

all the same, I do wish you would update this fic as it did have a fair bit of potential to become a decent story. in any case, thanks for the entertainment- this fic has gotten me interested in looking more into the RT series.
The DCG chapter 10 . 2/27/2011
Hmm, did you stop writing on this one? Shame, was just getting awesome.
Questara chapter 5 . 11/27/2010
Was the planet of Harvest a reference to a possible Halo crossover in addition, or just a bonus Easter Egg?
potter12345 chapter 10 . 10/15/2010
Please update!
stark40763 chapter 10 . 8/26/2010
I really hope that Teal'c doesn't die, and decides to join SG-1. i also wonder if Atlantis would still be around, and hasn't been flooded yet of course...
stark40763 chapter 9 . 8/26/2010
Well, did they ever find The cave full of Stargate addresses? I'm guessing that there's no one on Abydos who remembers that cave where their history and Earth's stargate, so I guess they're gonna have to stumble upon it eventually. I wonder if The Asgard and Tollan are still around, as well as The Orban and Kelowans? Guess they'll find out eventually...
stark40763 chapter 8 . 8/26/2010
Well, I was definitely hoping Jack was going to make an appearance, but even if he survived The Rain of Death and all that followed, he would be an old coot by now I'd guess...
James Axelrad chapter 10 . 7/25/2010
this is a fun fic. id love to see more at some point.
sg07 chapter 10 . 7/12/2010
Hello, this is an incredible story. The SGC with a big pair of Hairy, man sized balls. OMG! This is a very good story. Please continue and finish. I love Saryanna Demin, Quadrono, Zentraedi Air Force. She is a great Miriya parrallel. I noticed that you did not know if the upcoming epic fight would be good or not. I offer my humble services. I love the story!
Team503 chapter 10 . 6/3/2010
Damnit, why does one of the few Robotech/Stargate crossovers that's both well-written AND interesting have to have not been updated in three months? Well, I hope you come back and write more on this, because I LOVE IT.
JovianJeff chapter 10 . 4/6/2010
That was very well done. Just when I thought I knew the direction of a passage, it went another, but never in a jarring or illogical manner. I liked where the story didn't go where I expected it and do look forward to the next chapter. Wonderful set up.
FORD B chapter 10 . 4/5/2010
Great update!
HecatonchiresLM chapter 10 . 4/2/2010
Fight Start!

[fade out]

[fade in]

Scene: Saryanna & Tealc in bed together. Saryanna lights a cigarette.

S: Fantastic!

T: You know, technically I am still married.

S: Them sounds like fighting words
110 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »