Reviews for Closer to Home
sparky555 chapter 10 . 3/31/2010
Swet! More Robotech action please! Really want to see a Zentraedi flag ship or an SDF duke it out with Apophis's flag ship some time, but a fight with Teal'c will do for now! Wonder what happened to the proteced planets treat? Earth was one of the protected planets, but the Asgard allowed the Zentraedi to attack so maybe they aren't around anymore? Or was the arival of the SDF,and its subsequent rebuilding the end of their protection of Earth? Either way have to wonder who builds more powerful ships! The lack of shield does hurt the robotech ships. Or did they get the barrier system on all their ships? (can't remember) Please hurry and post another chapter soon! Have to know what happens next!
Sithking Zero chapter 10 . 3/31/2010
Teal'c vs. Saryanna.

Does anyone else hear the song, "The Final Countdown"?
Rc1212 chapter 10 . 3/31/2010
Awesome chapter! Can't wait for the big fight!
Inquisitor0 chapter 10 . 3/31/2010
any chance that MACRONIZED Zentraedis would show up...imagine the Jaffa trying to shoot at the Zentraedi and being stopped on...also considering this is an AU, any chance of using other VFs from the other Macross series...anyway looking forward to the next update...hopefully Teal'c would switch sides and the SG team gets to take over Apophis' ship...considering that Ra survived, how about killing Apophis and the SG team gets Apophis ship. Ra would still be around and be a formidable enemy but with Apophis gone, it would bring balance to the fight...then again the number of Zentraedi ships is way more than the entire Goa'uld fleet...that's not even counting the salvageable ships that can be used as weapons platforms...
pacificuser chapter 10 . 3/31/2010
So,long time? I hope to read more of this story!
specter626 chapter 9 . 3/21/2010
update please
FORD B chapter 9 . 9/5/2009
Good update!
JovianJeff chapter 9 . 9/2/2009
Magnificient. I found again a wonderful blend of action and interaction. The latter Paul's introduction to the program and that wonderful line about compromise. What a way to end things too. Literally explosive, again thank you for a great chapter.
cnoyes chapter 9 . 8/29/2009
Great chapter and glad to see I was wrong about this story being an orphan. I'm looking forward to your next update.
Eternal Density chapter 9 . 8/28/2009
that was fun.
rankokunalpha1 chapter 9 . 8/28/2009
wow love the story! keep up the awesome writing!
Team503 chapter 8 . 7/29/2009
Great story, and interesting take on it; I'd love to see more!
cnoyes chapter 7 . 7/18/2009
Something tells me this story has been abandoned. Too bad, it was starting to look quite promising.
exillion chapter 8 . 7/7/2009
good stuff! keep it up
OrionTheHunter chapter 8 . 6/28/2009
I have almost no knowledge of Robotech, but I've enjoyed reading this - and "long march"

Thanks for writing.