Reviews for Closer to Home
darkfinder chapter 5 . 6/26/2009
man that was funny .
darkfinder chapter 2 . 6/26/2009
YEAH THEY ALTERED A LOT OF FACTS FROM THE MOVIE TO THE SHOW .
Avid Reader Guy chapter 6 . 6/17/2009
Haha nice! March of Cambreadth is on of my favorite war songs. This is a pretty cool story, I always been a fan of stargate crossovers, but I don't really know anything about Robotech. So i'm a little lost, lucky for me i got wikipedia.
JovianJeff chapter 8 . 6/8/2009
Well done! First the survey question, yep caught me. I thought it was Jack and delighted to find out it was Paul Davis. A very nice lead up there. Also loved how the host situation was handled. Another kudos especially the EVA suits. Brilliant! Kinda disappointed the VHT-1 “Spartas" won't be sent through the gate they are my favorite mechs of that series. However their lack by no means detracts from this great story. If there is any regret its getting to this chapter so late. Thank you for writing it!
Rc1212 chapter 8 . 5/28/2009
GREAT stuff! Can't wait for more!
RLS83843 chapter 4 . 5/11/2009
I stull wish you'd finish your other stories
RLS83843 chapter 2 . 5/9/2009
The language thing makes a lot more sense.
That Idiot chapter 8 . 5/1/2009
Nice work. I do like, muchly.

Words are failing me at the moment(end of a long shift) so I'll leave it at that.

Oh, and I thought it had to be a member of the Stargate support team, not O'Neill - civil engineering doesn't sound like something O'Neill would have gone in for at all. In fact, I woulda thought if he survived the Global War and dependent on what happened to his son, he'd have tried his hardest to get out into space.
Snowdove30 chapter 8 . 4/28/2009
Good chapter. As for the survey (waves hand wildly) I thought it was Jack. Nice to see the former Major Davis..and a General no less :)
FORD B chapter 8 . 4/27/2009
Can't deny I thought it was Jack. Sure surprised the hell out of me when it said Paul Davis instead.

Looking forward to more!
one-village-idiot chapter 8 . 4/27/2009
Sadly, I actually thought that it was Hammond. Oh well, "disaster" davis is a good call, though I doubt he deserves the nickname this timeline.
Michael01 chapter 8 . 4/27/2009
please write more
King Hawke chapter 8 . 4/27/2009
having them capture the alien and flashclone him a body was inventive. I wasn't expecting them to keep him alive at all. pointing out the chain of command was good. keep up the good work. I didn't think it was Jack, as per your survey, because I didn't think about it until I saw the survey, because that would make sense somewhat.
Deus Ex Sub Ubi chapter 8 . 4/27/2009
I have long learned, in the years of my readership of your fine works, to expect the unexpected, and to simply enjoy. Thanks to fic, I've finally caved in and picked up a few seasons of SG1. I've never sat and watched it all.

Great work Mr. Cyclone!
Michael01 chapter 7 . 4/26/2009
Please write more to this story thanks.
110 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »