Reviews for These Little Things
Athrabeth chapter 1 . 7/9
This was fun to read. The part where Bashir kicks Garak under the table is hilarious!
sileehharas chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
By far one, if not THEE, best fics on Garak's perspective on his attraction towards Bashir. I'm glad you were able to maintain Garak's sarcastic air and his smoldering distaste for the things that make his exile desperately hard to deal with. I also want to thank you SO MUCH for being borderline erotic without making Garak sickeningly sentimental. In otherwords, thanks for keeping him real and not some wishy-washy lover that I've been deeply disappointed in discovering in other fics.

A great read.
Varda-Elentari chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
A brilliant look into Garak feelings, amazing!
svirginiak chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
i love it!
KatrinaJG chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Brilliant read, absolutely loved it.
meteor prime chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Aww poor Garak. That's made me sad now. I must say this story is very beautifully written. Every word holds a real depth and meaning and emotion. It really draws you into how Garak is feeling. Poor Garak, how can Bashir not love him. He needs a hug. Brilliant story. X3

till all are one

Meteor Prime
Zonya chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
AW! Poor Garak, you made him suffer :( I liked this fic so much, made me laugh. You wrote them very well. Good work!
Lerrinus chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Wonderful story, crystalline with a hint of slash, your story from Garaks point of view is dark, yet hopeful at the end, it reminds me of mystic topaz, very beautiful, keep up the great work!