Reviews for His Everything
MarkScyther chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
You don't know how beautiful that was. You were right on the point about Big Daddies. Loved it and it is going straight into my favorites!
Astraya chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
I know how you feel I hate killing them to but I never once have ever harvested a little sister can never bring myself to do it.
America198 chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
nice
HelloJackBear chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Aww...so sad. I imagine this what parents feel like. Very well done made me cry... *Goes n hugs her dad* love you daddy! Dad:WTF..love u too
QueenSword chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
This was so bittersweet and poignant and I loved it :)
SirJones chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I'm quite fond with this story. Not only does it make an image of what a Big Daddy is doing, but what he is thinking. How he felt, despite a majority of him being nothing more then a monster. This fanfic shows that a Big Daddy can ,indeed, have emotions other then Anger. It also shows the great bond that the Big Daddy and the Little Sister possess. I give this story a 1,000,000 out of 10.
Phantom of the Night 117 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Awww, this was sweet! :3

And I hate killing them too... :(

That's why I'm thankful for BioShock 2... At least the good things. :(

Great story, love how you placed his POV; There still is human in there, isn't there? :)
Hirotamoy chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
I love this story, it gives more of an insite into a Big Daddy's mind when with the Little Sisters. I feel so bad when they die, but at the same time, you want them to be little girls again, i wish you could change the Big Daddys back to. Antway, great story, hope to read more!
Gotham's Siren chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
So sad :(

I played BioShock once...it made me both scared and depressed...the little girl :( so sad.

I think this concept was an amazing one to explore. You did a wonderful job.
Gotham's Siren chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
So sad :(

I think this concept was an amazing one to explore. You did a wonderful job.
luna maxwell chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I hate killing them too. I just cant stand when a splicer hits me and my ststic discharge hits one without me knowing because suddenly there is an angry big daddy after me. I really like your writing. )
smasher chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
i love the way you expressed how she was an abomanation but kept her cuteness love it
Kristophe chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I really like the story! And your writing style! Great vocabulary and you really possess the ability to convey raw emotion.

Write more. :)
Suichi's Water chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Oh and when you kill them how the little one just starts crying. ;_; It makes me sad. But when I have a little sister with me I slaughter those splicers for even breathing to close to us. She's just to cute when she looks up at you to be picked up or asks if she's done a good job. *starts bawling* It isn't fair. But I hate those big sister. Sneak up on me and screech till I turn around will you? *kicks a big sister* Oh uh yeah but I loved the story.
Lady Venom2 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Brand new to the fandom and this has to be the best little Big Daddy drabble I've read yet. I adore the way you've placed the reader inside the mind of the Big Daddy and made him so much more without over doing it!