Reviews for The Bet
kobby76 chapter 6 . 3/21
wow... once again with your amazing writing and stories...just wow!
And who the hell knew spanking was so hot! Although only if its between the boys. Am going to keep reading but can't help and wonder why its always Sam who gets spanked, does he ever get to do it to Dean?
darkestdesire8 chapter 6 . 3/21
Loved this... Kudos
ShiroKuro OokamiRyu chapter 6 . 2/20
-laughs loudly- Really Dean?! Ya had ta go an' remind him o' that after he was at peace?
ShiroKuro OokamiRyu chapter 4 . 2/20
Eeep! Sammy is gonna get it
ShiroKuro OokamiRyu chapter 3 . 2/20
Hmmm, Dean ya know ya coulda done betta, resisted until it drove Sam crazy and be was beggin' ya ta make a noise, do something
ShiroKuro OokamiRyu chapter 2 . 2/20
-snickers- Well well, Dean in cuffs again Anyone else think of Lion King when Sam bumps his head into Dean's? Like Nala did with Simba
ShiroKuro OokamiRyu chapter 1 . 2/20
Ah the typical male Even when they're gay they just can't resist a bet or arguing over who's bigger.
that'sjustthewinchesterway chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
OMG you are just bad...( I mean that in a really good way btw)
Sonyama chapter 6 . 8/12/2012

WOW! VERY GOOD SAMMY!
Sonyama chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
delicious bet
LolaWorld chapter 6 . 6/18/2012
First I just want to say YOU RULE! I love the way you described Sam's emotions and his trouble with all of it and that safe place he goes to and especially the feeling he gets in the pit of his stomach when dean uses the work punish or when he said you better not hurt me or I'll put you back over my lap, it's that which drove Sam crazy with desire and heat and I know EXACTLY how that feels! It's such a challenging thing to find a partner that does that for you. I'm married and I love my husband but we just don't have this kind of relationship. I have in the past and that is how I know...it's such an awesome thing. Thank you so much for writing this and really getting to the core of what's it's truly like. Thank you!

Lola

XOXO
Junkerin chapter 6 . 10/28/2011
I liked chapter 1,2,3 and 4!

But I didnt got your beating up of Sam. That was no spanking and no sub (because than you can say no or save word).

Where was the fun from the bet? And after this beating and humiliation nobody would like to have sex with his punisher! Sorry didnt work for me.