Reviews for Cat and Mouse
Stirling Phoenix chapter 1 . 5/5
This was a delightful read! I adored the first person point of view from Gin, reading his inner monologues was a true highlight for me, and I think you did an incredible job of handling his perspective. As one might expect, Gin was amazingly thorough with this little 'game' he was playing with Aizen; despite his growing hunger, Gin was impeccably patient and waited until just the right moment to spring himself on Aizen. And yes, their lovemaking, while awfully quick, was glorious, and perfectly conveyed the tender emotions these two men had not been able to express previously.

I may be a bit old-fashioned, but I thoroughly enjoyed that as a vampire, Gin was at least affected by a cross. The 'flaw', which obviously makes him less invincible, somehow makes him better and more likeable as a vampire. That doesn't really make any sense, I know, but what I'm trying to say is that I like you included something that vampires not being totally invincible, that's all. This is a compliment, damn it!

And that ending, gosh it was precious! Gin and Aizen are going to be lovers in America, and it will be perfect, enough said! Also, I really like your writing style here. The amount of description you put into this was awe-inspiring, and the extensive vocabulary usage was refreshing. Long story short, this fic was truly enjoyable, and thank you for sharing!
maggiepiece chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
that was awesome! I love settings in London during the 19th century! you did a great job :)
pinksnowboots chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Dark, intense, fabulous. I love Gin being the one with the real power and I'm kinda ashamed to say I didn't see the end coming. What a twist! I don't really get Alexis though, and I don't like him. Did Aizen really care for him or was he just using him (which would be more IC). So instense-an absolute pleasure to read!
Darling-Corinna chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
*no words to eloquently describe awesomeness*

My god, that was powerful.

It was almost suffocating, reading all of that tension in so little words. Very intriguing! I'm sure the fanclub FREAKED when this beautiful golden egg landed itself in their giftbox.

C: Have I already called this awesome? I need to say it again; this was AWESOME.

Aiiiish, this is one of the few exceptions I make for this couple.

Love. Love it.

Very well done! Thank you for writing this!
Taronil chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I love AU fics for them, especially when they're placed back in time. You did an amazing job! When I picture vampires, I kind of expect Aizen to be the one chasing after Gin, not the other way around... but this is very fitting, and very well written. Once again, amazing job!
Kidiu chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Wow, I loved this, the way everything ran together was perfect. I found this utterly fascinating, the way you portrayed Gin and Aizen was interesting to read. I especially loved the way you ended it, with an open life ahead of them. But, is Aizen still human, then? Or is he like Gin, now?

Overall, it was a great read, I enjoyed the time, setting, and the actions and conversations of the characters.
One of the Colorless chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
So Aizen is Jack? It fits somehow.
Sarshi chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
...O_O

...

...

!...

T_T

I can't draw and I'd love to draw fanart of this. The paaiiiiiinnnnn!
Gryphalcon chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
*pant!* *fans himself quietly*

It was silly of me to read that in public! Ammusing too; there were some very appropriate songs on the radio. :-D I wonder if my expression gave away what I was reading?

At first I thought it was a crossover with Interview with a Vampier. Many thanks for smut!
HaPPyBuBBleBuRSTer chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
OMG! This is awesome! I loved this story and you added such a twist at the end! You style of writing is very descriptive and understandable as well. Thank-you for taking the time to write this!
MidoriPanda chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
I must say, though I am completely into Gin x Rangiku and I despise AU, this is incredibly well written! Not only the style of writting you use, but that yo manage to keep them in character... and you make vampires cool again TwT A really dark, yet enjoyable story, 10/10!
Tiro chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Absolutely amazing. Loved every moment of it.
Oracle Oci chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
o! nice, i was wondering on Aizen's seemingly soft nature until gradually his personality showed through the plot and gin's comments :D loved the conclusion (delicious!)
pretense chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
like whoa. if you can do more of this please do so. I like it. :D

though I must say that whoever that Alexis brat was.. I'd like to have a word with him.. -hides scalpel-

:D
missanimefan chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Fantabulous! Love the substance of the proceedings. You have a great mind! *gives you a cookie from my secret stash*