Reviews for Where I Wanna Be
JJsMommy27 chapter 2 . 6/20/2010
YOu were doing so good on this story why did you stop you should so finish it i am interested to find out what happens. So please update soon
Maeusle chapter 2 . 12/6/2005
Ow! How Cute is that! I'm melting!
princetongirl chapter 2 . 9/17/2005
loved it update soon
Michaelover101 chapter 2 . 6/17/2005
Gah!it been more then like three years since you last posted to this story...and i guess it was my own fault reading one that was way in the back(but it's more likly to get the Trory one's back there LOL) It's a really great story and you are a great writer! I hope you continue!
LoVe23 chapter 2 . 6/3/2005
I just read this! I loved it! Is it complete or were you planning to update? I hope you do, cause it's so cute! :)
Angelica chapter 2 . 3/29/2005
love the story...will you update soon? please let me know..i would love to know how it ends.

Angelica Lavergne
OMARION chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
Muisje chapter 2 . 10/17/2002
WOW it's beautiful. please I really want to know what happens when they meet with Christmas. I know you updated a long time ago, but coudl you please please please please write another tiny tiny chapter, I want them to be together so badly! Thanks!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/3/2002
dear person,

when will you be able to finish the story! i hope very soon! im anxious to read what will happen in the next up coming chapters( if there are any) :) please write the next chapter soon! thanks! i thought the was great!

Masqu Erade2 chapter 1 . 8/11/2002
*sigh* soooooo nice.

Alexas chapter 3 . 5/7/2002
aah! you're driving me mad! please add moremoremore!
charmedrocks33 chapter 3 . 4/1/2002
so continue it's great! even if it's not christmas!
awit chapter 3 . 2/7/2002
you have to continue!1111

-a very sad and disappointed tristan fan
awit chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
i thought that this was a really touching peace of fan fiction.

It seemed like a probable situation between the two, without the usual type of story line associated with a trory.

thanks for writing this.

It was really heartfelt and remarkable.

What can I say?

that was really good.

Hope to hear more from you.

Guest chapter 3 . 2/4/2002
You really should continue...we're all waiting...