Reviews for Fresh Meat The Expanded Version
StoryTagger chapter 17 . 4/3/2009
Okay...I take it that the Handmaiden spirits found that they couldn't completely destroy the real Dean, so they're using Mary's image to keep him doscile...hope Sam is able to save Dean, cause it seems to me that that link is going to be needed...
HAMUCHA chapter 16 . 3/29/2009
(The cure for Dean might be worse than the disease.)

O, no. Don't be cruel.
HAMUCHA chapter 14 . 3/29/2009
I thought Dean's gonna try to kill him self as he's planned. And the others will try to stop him and convince him that they'll cure him.

I was wrong.

(“Hey, Sammy.”

“Dude, what -”

“Don’t be afraid of me, Sam. I’m okay. It’s just that…I’m so damned hungry…”)

Sam, run!
HAMUCHA chapter 13 . 3/29/2009
(“Leave Sam be, Bobby.” Bobby stopped in his tracks. “Don’t touch him. Let him get awake up and get up on his own.”

“John,” Pastor Jim said softly, slowly. “Sam’s hurt.”

“That makes two of us, Jim.” John huffed tiredly. “This isn’t a democracy. I got to look on in Dean.”)

I don't like John on this one. Sam's only 14 after, all. 14 damn it! That's just too cruel.
HAMUCHA chapter 12 . 3/29/2009
(It was just a dream, after all. He could have a taste. Just a taste. What was the harm in that?

Dean ate.)

O dear god, I can't wait to read what happen next when Dean wake up.

(It happened quick. Sam didn’t break stride. He walked up to John and the next thing Bobby and Pastor Jim heard the crack of Sam’s knuckles against his father’s jaw.)

I'm speechless.
HAMUCHA chapter 11 . 3/29/2009
(Dean woke up screaming later on that same night.

Dean stared at “Minnie”, and “Minnie” stared back at him.)

OMG. It's not over yet? Is he hallucinating? Or is he really changing into one of them?

(Dean woke up screaming later on that same night.)

Some comfort,... No. Lots of comfort from Sam and John, please.
HAMUCHA chapter 10 . 3/29/2009
(Fourteen year old Sam Winchester sat on Jim Murphy’s front steps, cradling a modified sawed off shotgun loaded with rock salt.)

Oh, my. What's he going to do?
HAMUCHA chapter 9 . 3/29/2009
Wait, wait.

So Dean killed them all. Didn't even left some for the others?

They moved pretty fast before, right?

But after Dean got poisoned, he could move even faster? A better fighter? Is the poison got anything to do with it?
HAMUCHA chapter 8 . 3/29/2009
(Sam closed his eyes, and his breathing became so rapid and so shallow that Jim froze in place. This wasn’t an attack of some sort, or a possession. Sam was connected to Dean in some way, right now)

(“Dean.” Sam’s lungs hitched as he took another deep ragged breath. “He got loose. They’re all around him now.”)

But, but, but, the door was locked. From the inside!
HAMUCHA chapter 6 . 3/29/2009
(“We have time. We use time. We can bend it. A little. Then bend it back.)

What? Are they're saying what I think they're saying? Are they part witch?

(Sam didn’t. Instead he went the opposite direction. Towards the bathroom.

“I don’t have to tell him, John,” Pastor Jim said quietly, moments later. He stood there listening to the sounds of retching and sobbing coming from the second floor bathroom. “Samuel already knows.”)

Good angst.
HAMUCHA chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
(Time. Wouldn’t be long now. Dean glanced up at the only window in the room. It was set high up in the far wall, covered by steel mesh. He could still see outside, and what he saw made him take a step back.

It was daylight out.

Dean blinked. Should have been night. Should have been…)

So the rescue team was late?
HAMUCHA chapter 4 . 3/29/2009
Wow. This is deep.

Sam's breaking apart?

The story was switching from Sam to the hunters.

That's just it, right. Switching scene? Not a vision?
HAMUCHA chapter 3 . 3/29/2009
(Thing was, he was scared. Just a little. Couldn’t be helped, but he knew that Dad and Bobby and Caleb were nearby. Dean knew this whole thing depended on him. This was the only chance they had to wipe out a cluster of these bitches, otherwise it would be another year gone by, twelve more months of crime scene photos like the ones on Pastor Jim’s kitchen table.)

Ok, know. I need to hear the logic in here. You know, for Dean's sake. It sounds like the only way to kill them all is by Dean playing bait. And why it's "the only" way?
HAMUCHA chapter 2 . 3/29/2009
(There was nothing in his stomach, but he dry retched anyway, blinking, heaving. Over and over again.

Dean wasn’t coming back. Didn’t matter what Dad said, didn’t matter what Bobby did.

Dean was gone.)

Aww, Sammy. If that what you thought, you should've seen Dean off or hug him or something.
HAMUCHA chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
O. So you have an expanded version, huh?

I didn't know that.

So far so good, except where Sam punched Dean. He's 14 and punching his brother already? I thought he'd be older before starting that.
315 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »