Reviews for Fresh Meat The Expanded Version
Weightofliving chapter 28 . 6/6/2014
Wait... what. I was reading this and very much enjoying it and then.. bam. "Next post Saturday.' Well it's been 4 years, friend. Hope you're okay.
Leia chapter 28 . 1/8/2014
PLEASE UPDATE ! This is so awesome, you just have to finish it...
Jules chapter 28 . 11/1/2013
Dang girl! This story has more twists and turns then a epileptic snake! Pleasepleaseplease update!
Soaha chapter 28 . 6/11/2013
Poor kid just can't catch a break.
Death-Muncher chapter 28 . 11/12/2012
This is a super awesome story :)
SupernaturalCheetahFast chapter 28 . 10/21/2012
Please tell me you are going to update this please!
Mzzmarie chapter 10 . 7/19/2012
I don't usually enjoy preseries, but this was a fantastic story! Thanks so much for positing this! Very creative, and loved every chapter.
molotovmullet chapter 28 . 11/22/2011
HI THERE. I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY THAT THIS IS SO AWESOME I WANT TO CRY. UPDATE SOONNNNNN
Dubhe666 chapter 28 . 4/25/2011
OMG! this story is amazing! why haven't you updated in such a long time? i hope the rest of the story will come soon!

grtz
HAMUCHA chapter 28 . 4/2/2011
(Dean opened his eyes...

Oberon looked out at the world, and what he saw was good.)

Darn. I knew it's too good to be true. You still haven't ended Dean's suffering.
HAMUCHA chapter 27 . 4/2/2011
YAY! I couldn't believe it the first time I read it. "They all died". Really? No. Really? I mean how could I believe? You've made Dean so hurt and miserable and lost for so long with what seems to be no progress to getting him back.

And then "They all died". YAY!
StoryTagger chapter 28 . 2/5/2010
Grr, Mary is going to be PISSED! Come on Momma Bear, show that hunter side! Make the bastard PAY!
FamousImmortal chapter 28 . 1/8/2010
omg this was amazing, so is that the last of the handmaidens? anyway. Im interested about this oberon dude
TheKritty chapter 28 . 1/7/2010
Holy...Jez.I LOVED this chapter!I loved EVERYthing about it!

"They were twin pools of silver, bright and unblinking."

*DROPS* The things you keep coming up little description just..stole my breath,because I SAW it, right in front of my eyes and it was crepy and so very hot *lol*

BUT! Oberon! Get out of Dean!Now!

Kep writing!I'm looking forward t the next chap!

Kritty
1983Sarah chapter 28 . 1/6/2010
It feels like it's out of the frying pan and into the fire for Dean. I hope they can figure out that's not Dean really quick and save him!
315 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »