Reviews for Fresh Meat The Expanded Version
Death-Muncher chapter 28 . 11/12/2012
This is a super awesome story :)
SupernaturalCheetahFast chapter 28 . 10/21/2012
Please tell me you are going to update this please!
Mzzmarie chapter 10 . 7/19/2012
I don't usually enjoy preseries, but this was a fantastic story! Thanks so much for positing this! Very creative, and loved every chapter.
molotovmullet chapter 28 . 11/22/2011
Dubhe666 chapter 28 . 4/25/2011
OMG! this story is amazing! why haven't you updated in such a long time? i hope the rest of the story will come soon!

HAMUCHA chapter 28 . 4/2/2011
(Dean opened his eyes...

Oberon looked out at the world, and what he saw was good.)

Darn. I knew it's too good to be true. You still haven't ended Dean's suffering.
HAMUCHA chapter 27 . 4/2/2011
YAY! I couldn't believe it the first time I read it. "They all died". Really? No. Really? I mean how could I believe? You've made Dean so hurt and miserable and lost for so long with what seems to be no progress to getting him back.

And then "They all died". YAY!
StoryTagger chapter 28 . 2/5/2010
Grr, Mary is going to be PISSED! Come on Momma Bear, show that hunter side! Make the bastard PAY!
FamousImmortal chapter 28 . 1/8/2010
omg this was amazing, so is that the last of the handmaidens? anyway. Im interested about this oberon dude
TheKritty chapter 28 . 1/7/2010
Holy...Jez.I LOVED this chapter!I loved EVERYthing about it!

"They were twin pools of silver, bright and unblinking."

*DROPS* The things you keep coming up little description just..stole my breath,because I SAW it, right in front of my eyes and it was crepy and so very hot *lol*

BUT! Oberon! Get out of Dean!Now!

Kep writing!I'm looking forward t the next chap!

1983Sarah chapter 28 . 1/6/2010
It feels like it's out of the frying pan and into the fire for Dean. I hope they can figure out that's not Dean really quick and save him!
drkstormynite chapter 28 . 1/6/2010

Now Oberon is in there!

Poor poor Dean.

How are they going to get him out!

Okay, I'll relax.

Have your way...I'll wait.

Maz101 chapter 28 . 1/5/2010
Handmaidens gone? Really? But I have more hope for Dean now (he really can't get a break can he?) cos if anyone knows demons it's the Winchesters. Thanks for updating.
illogicalvulcan chapter 28 . 1/5/2010
Out of the frying pan and into the fire!

Poor Dean!

Glad you finally updated!

Great story!

Is Oberon an ancient deity

or one of the fey (fairy folk)?
Nana56 chapter 28 . 1/5/2010
Oh no! Oberon's in Dean! Ach! Poor kid just can't catch a break. :( The rest of them, either. John, Sam, Bobby and Caleb, they don't get to quit, but have to keep the fight going.

Eugenia's vanishing like that is weird! Great chapter, hon. :)
311 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »