Reviews for Fresh Meat The Expanded Version
Nana56 chapter 5 . 2/4/2009
I live in Illinois. Didn't read the other chappy until this morning. :D Wasn't sure where you were. Can't blame a girl for trying, tho. :D

So now we have a huge mystery! Dean's not only with the 'bad guys', but he's not where the good guys thought he would be. And he's being sampled!

Argh!

Great chapter!
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 5 . 2/4/2009
I won't survive...
JennK528 chapter 5 . 2/4/2009
Hey, just catching up, and this is so creepy good, and scary, and YIKES!

Love how you caught young emo!Sammy, and his fights with John. And Dean, all brash bravado, and hiding the pain of his fighting family. *sniff*

Anyway, great stuff, and I'm looking forward to more...Yay for Dean whumping!

(I'd kinda like to lick him, too. Um.)
lizard971 chapter 5 . 2/4/2009
Oh oh... something is telling me that things aren't looking too good for Dean right now!

Night & Day... intriguing...

I'll be there waiting on Friday. Just don't eat too much of Dean away ;) Just you know enough for an appetizer :P Hehe. :D
PADavis chapter 5 . 2/4/2009
Oh my. Nice misdirection and poor Dean realizing it was daylight. Seems to me that he should have been eaten by then... still, no Dad is better than being a meal. And poor Dean in general. Gah. Thanks for the whump delivery.

Oh, and as you can imagine, I sure like his smile being bright and feral!

Ster1 chapter 5 . 2/4/2009
Dean Whump for the Win! And more on Friday-YAY!

Gotta love the boy...staring at ugly meat eating cannibals and he still makes jokes. Oh, Dean.

Terrific chapter!
1983Sarah chapter 4 . 2/4/2009
Bravo! Really good chapter!
Ster1 chapter 4 . 2/4/2009
Great job exploring Sam's character as he tries to deal with the real possibility of Dean's death. I liked that Sam didn't go down to see Dean off: becoming angry and stubborn is so very Samlike. He did make up with Dean but still, Sam wanted to make a point. And the way he pretty much falls apart when he's alone...sigh...

I started reading this fic primarily for the Dean whump (gotta love the cannibalistic Dean whump. Yum.) but it's awesome how you're expanded it out to include the impact on Sam as well. Terrific job!
Nana56 chapter 4 . 2/4/2009
I'm glad you posted this little bit from Sammy's pov. I believe that's exactly what he would be doing with his brother in that position.

And the decision to leave John if Dean doesn't make it would be what he would choose, too. Perfectly done.

I'ts Wednesday here. :)
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 4 . 2/3/2009
It frigging damn well better be posted tommorow. I'm off and I won't budge til it's up. Stares at computer.
PADavis chapter 4 . 2/3/2009
That was quite beautiful. Moving portrait of poor Sam, sad and desperate. The juxtaposition of Sam's rocking set against the actions taking place near and far was done with such a sure and steady hand. Thank you for the chapter so soon, and it was lovely.

StoryTagger chapter 3 . 2/3/2009
I'm still imagining Sam at the Father's with a shotgun. And if John doesn't have Dean with him, alive, Sammy will probably tell him to leave while pointing the gun at him. It's what I'd do if my stepdad got my little brother killed...
1983Sarah chapter 3 . 2/3/2009
Ack! Great chapter, leaves me wanting more...can't wait for whumpage!
blubrrymffin chapter 3 . 2/3/2009
looks awesome so far...I cant wait to continue
PADavis chapter 3 . 2/2/2009
This is building beautifully. Love it muchly. Fun to see the drabble come out here.

315 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 Next »