Reviews for Fresh Meat The Expanded Version
Nana56 chapter 4 . 2/4/2009
I'm glad you posted this little bit from Sammy's pov. I believe that's exactly what he would be doing with his brother in that position.

And the decision to leave John if Dean doesn't make it would be what he would choose, too. Perfectly done.

I'ts Wednesday here. :)
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 4 . 2/3/2009
It frigging damn well better be posted tommorow. I'm off and I won't budge til it's up. Stares at computer.
PADavis chapter 4 . 2/3/2009
That was quite beautiful. Moving portrait of poor Sam, sad and desperate. The juxtaposition of Sam's rocking set against the actions taking place near and far was done with such a sure and steady hand. Thank you for the chapter so soon, and it was lovely.

StoryTagger chapter 3 . 2/3/2009
I'm still imagining Sam at the Father's with a shotgun. And if John doesn't have Dean with him, alive, Sammy will probably tell him to leave while pointing the gun at him. It's what I'd do if my stepdad got my little brother killed...
1983Sarah chapter 3 . 2/3/2009
Ack! Great chapter, leaves me wanting more...can't wait for whumpage!
blubrrymffin chapter 3 . 2/3/2009
looks awesome so far...I cant wait to continue
PADavis chapter 3 . 2/2/2009
This is building beautifully. Love it muchly. Fun to see the drabble come out here.

Nana56 chapter 3 . 2/2/2009
Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

Poor Dean. *worries* *gets ready to worry some more* *rubs hands together in anticipation*

Nice. :D
Ster1 chapter 3 . 2/2/2009
Nothing beats starting the week with a Dean-is-captured-by-crazy-cannibals fic! And I love how, in addition to the awesome hunt scenes, you really captured the complexity of the Winchester family so beautifully. Looking forward to reading more on Wed!
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 3 . 2/2/2009
Okay. One that was a BRILLIANT chapter, your description of the women was just horific and disgusting in the way they moved and handled Dean. They obviously have taste.

Ha! I made a pun.

Lovely and beautifully written. Disturbingly well written.

I can actually think of several titles from "Try the priest" but this chapter was SO good, I feel that it makes up for an title lackings.

I wrote a horror short story about a butcher, called The Best Meat In Town. He saw nothing wrong with what he did but he was horrified to find out his assistant had been arrested for rape because raping someone pumped to much adrenaline into the victim and ruined the taste of the meat. All while he was thinking this he was butchering a woman's arm.
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 3 . 2/2/2009
Wow-those creatures are just...nasty. When the one licked Dean-that just freaks me out no matter where or what I read it in. And the promise of Dean whumpage in the next chapter sure has me looking forward to Wednesday. :-)
Nana56 chapter 2 . 1/31/2009
Poor Dean! Sammy wouldn't say goodbye and see him off! Then Sammy got sick. Oh dear.

Is it Monday yet? *whine* I can hardly wait. lol
I'mcalledZorro chapter 2 . 1/31/2009
Great story so far. I was going to leave a review last chapter, sorry I forgot! I can't believe how many people who don't know who the Donnor party is. Can't wait to read more!
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 2 . 1/31/2009
Sits and taps fingers impatiently til Monday.

(I love Sweeney Todd)
PADavis chapter 2 . 1/31/2009
Have I said how glad I am that you are expanding this? Probably have. But I am. Loved the way Sam and John played off each other, and Dean's real need for Sam to say good luck, or see him off. Wonderful angsty goodness.

And not A/U? What is the world coming to? Actually, like you taking a straight shot at this.

Great song too.