Reviews for Fresh Meat The Expanded Version
Mouse95 chapter 27 . 11/6/2009
I bow to a master you are truely evil. I'll be holding my breath until Tuesday.
PADavis chapter 27 . 11/6/2009
OMG - this was a TREAT! Thanks for giing us a present for your birhtday. Or the day after- you know what I mean. I've wanted an update on this for friggin' ever! Love love love this.

Phoebe
UnholyMuse chapter 27 . 11/6/2009
Yay! Finally! I've been waiting for this FOREVER!

Excellent update! Those silly handmaidens had no idea what they were up against. But we've still got Opie and those damned demons to worry about.

Hurry up Thursday! lol.
Freakin' Yoda chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
This story is amazing! I'm really excited to see what happens. Please post again soon!
isobelhealion chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
I read this whole story from beginning to end (or at least whats up!) this morning! I couldn't stop reading - great job and can't wait to find out what happens!
FamousImmortal chapter 26 . 9/12/2009
update soon!
LivingForTv chapter 26 . 9/8/2009
This just keeps me on the edge of my seat, you really have to update faster!
Nana56 chapter 26 . 9/6/2009
Uh oh. Not good. And Eugenia's little passenger doesn't want to play. Nasty boy!

Ah, mayhem. *sighs happily*

Nicely done.
PADavis chapter 26 . 9/5/2009
The Pierson's were back, Eugenia and Oberon drop through the floor WTF (and here I thought the Winchesters might get a break and instead Obie wants poor Dean's body too? cripes), and its terrifying that Caleb can see bruises coming up where Minnie is sticking her nails into Dean's head. Gah. I love how nothing is ever quite what it seems - and nothing happens that I ever expect. This was GREAT!

Phoebe
HAMUCHA chapter 26 . 9/5/2009
Oh, Man.

I hope none of them inside Dean's head turn against Dean or resent him when seeing the massacre in the house.

I hope they win and get Dean back!

I hope Caleb finds a way to to protect them all from the demons.
drkstormynite chapter 26 . 9/4/2009
Phew! Just read all 26 chapters! woo hoo! What a great story!

What a great concept.

Dean!

Okay, hope you're ready to update soon!
Maz101 chapter 26 . 9/4/2009
OMG! Loved the pinning daggers from room to room. But where did Opie go & can Eugenia do it alone? The Piersons are just foul.
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 25 . 9/4/2009
Okay, that was a great last line.

But...

Gathers up somewhat sloppy remains of dead horse and dumps into heavy weight trash bag...adds equally sloppy remains of cat the neighbor ran over (it wasn't one of mine) pours in and loads onto trebuchet.

Re-aims.

Cause, I know where you live now...
1983Sarah chapter 26 . 9/4/2009
Wow, so much action, suspense, and angst. You blended it all very well and I am, as always, eager for the next chapter.
enviousxbeauty chapter 26 . 9/3/2009
OMG I hadn't seen an update in what felt like forever. I was so excited. The part with John seeing Dean being touched by that guy was kinda sad. Carry on. Hope it's soon!
299 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »