Reviews for Fresh Meat The Expanded Version
Maz101 chapter 28 . 1/5/2010
Handmaidens gone? Really? But I have more hope for Dean now (he really can't get a break can he?) cos if anyone knows demons it's the Winchesters. Thanks for updating.
illogicalvulcan chapter 28 . 1/5/2010
Out of the frying pan and into the fire!

Poor Dean!

Glad you finally updated!

Great story!

Is Oberon an ancient deity

or one of the fey (fairy folk)?
Nana56 chapter 28 . 1/5/2010
Oh no! Oberon's in Dean! Ach! Poor kid just can't catch a break. :( The rest of them, either. John, Sam, Bobby and Caleb, they don't get to quit, but have to keep the fight going.

Eugenia's vanishing like that is weird! Great chapter, hon. :)
illogicalvulcan chapter 27 . 12/10/2009
AWESOME story!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
1983Sarah chapter 27 . 11/17/2009
Yes, you are a fiend! But I love your story anyway, lol. Can hardly wait for more! :D
StoryTagger chapter 27 . 11/16/2009
So, I take that to mean that the Mary in Dean's mind was actually Mary...either that or the part of Dean that cares and loves the family manifests as his mom...but I'm going with the first choice. Good Mary...wonder if she was ever attacked by Handmaidens while she was still a Hunter? Would explain a few things, but if not...well, Mary's still a badass...
enviousxbeauty chapter 27 . 11/14/2009
When all is said and done is Sam or John going to confront Dean about that motel manager? Just wondering. Great story, and I can't wait for what happens next. Keep up the great work!
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 27 . 11/12/2009
Heaves computer out window...
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 26 . 11/12/2009
thank God...I'm losing my mind, I reread 3 chapters it said I've already ready reviewed i don't even remember reading.

They were good so it didn't matter but still... Now I'm trying to catch up.
Freakin' Yoda chapter 27 . 11/10/2009
I LOVE this story! It's amazing. Hope you post soon. I can't wait to see what happens. I hope someone kills that Minnie skank.
drkstormynite chapter 27 . 11/9/2009
Nicely done. Good chapter.

Dean is just...scary in this.

Can't wait for next chapter!
Maz101 chapter 27 . 11/8/2009
They're dead? Really?
LivingForTv chapter 27 . 11/7/2009
I'm so relieved. And that was an EXCELLENT death you granted them! Setting up the scene like that, and then just ONE little sentence "they all died". Wow!
DeanBean chapter 27 . 11/6/2009
That was a great chapter!

Poor Dean though :(

I can't wait for the next chapter

More when you can

deanbean

xx
Nana56 chapter 27 . 11/6/2009
Woohoo! Most of them are dead! Well done, my friend! :)
314 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »