Reviews for Metamorphoses
Nicoolster chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
Love this, I hope you write more soon!
annaharding chapter 2 . 11/1/2011
somebody sent me your way, and i'm going thru all your stories (I love short ones!). I really liked this one - you should continue it!
jennings23 chapter 4 . 8/24/2011
Oh ironic twist, I just raced through the 4 posted chapters of Metamorphoses and want to read some more. Did you post the rest somewhere else? Hope, hope? I really like the ugly duckling Alice/Edward concept. Hope you've got more of this lovely story.
MySweetEclipse chapter 4 . 1/19/2011
I'm really liking this story. I can't wait to see how Edward & Bella get together. Story's great so far.
MySweetEclipse chapter 4 . 1/19/2011
GorGirl chapter 4 . 1/3/2011
I'm reading some of your stories while waiting for THTF, Vegas pt 2. I really like this one. Will you go back to it sometime? But please, please, more of THTF first. Thanks!
Smultron6 chapter 4 . 8/23/2010
Liking your story and hoping you will continue it!
sherilynn chapter 4 . 8/22/2010
I guess this lil number is not being continued. To bad, so far so good. I like your writing style.
momo15 chapter 4 . 4/6/2010
ah! i got so into and forgot there was only four chapters :(...will you continue to work on this its great!
Tierchen chapter 3 . 3/27/2010
Just a short note: Should it be 7:10 instead of 6:10 (time Bella arrives at breakfast)?
Tie-R-Chen chapter 2 . 3/27/2010
uh, two thoughts:

petty? why the status claims?

this is getting interesting for E.
Tierchen chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Well,

interested to see where this will go.

They're all so perfect already. Isn't it usually the slow changes that make you want to keep reading, and here the metamorphosis has already happened for E. And A.

Or is it all about showing off to make up for having been ignored. There is not need for any kind of revenge, there was nothing hidden about worse, like mobbing e.g., right?

Ah, you say, you intended it as a tale of wooing. Ok. Uh, that brings me back to why they have to be all so perfect.

Going to read next chap now.
luna andie chapter 4 . 1/13/2010
Interesting story.

Id like to see how you get Edward and Bella together out of this mess. Its been awhile since you updated, will you be continuing?
applesandcaptainswan chapter 4 . 4/19/2009
Ooh, I really love this story so far!

I can't wait to read more! Please please update soon!
freakyhazeleyes chapter 4 . 3/6/2009
I really do like how you're writing the story so far. I don't know if I would have done a complete chapter going back four months to when Jacob and Bella met as adults, maybe only just doing a brief flashback and then continuing on with the present day situation. I like though how you write the different povs, both of your Edward and Bella have a sweetness about them that I really like.

I hope you decide to continue this, I'd like to see how Edward and Bella's relationship grows.