Reviews for Lost Flower
It was an okay ending not that i didn't like it was just i was expecting more( I just want to sat thank you so much for making a narutosakura fanfic). but other than that i really loved it, that best narutoandsakura fanfic i've ever read. :) :) :) :) :)
Guest chapter 2 . 11/22/2015
Waahahahahaaaaa Waahahahahaaaaa Waahahahahaaaaa Waahahahahaaaaawaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Waahahahahaaaaa Waahahahahaaaaa Waahahahahaaaaa Waahahahahaaaaa Waahahahahaaaaawaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Waahahahahaaaaa i cried the entire time sniff sniff so cruel how could sasuke-kun be so evil Waahahahahaaaaa Waahahahahaaaaa Waahahahahaaaaa Waahahahahaaaaawaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Waahahahahaaaaa
Tobee chapter 2 . 11/22/2015
Omg you're the same person who wrote that SakuHina im so surprised what a coincidence
Guest chapter 21 . 11/21/2015
I just finished and I say 5 out of 5 stars
Guest chapter 17 . 11/18/2015
AWESOME! So far so good.
Guest chapter 21 . 8/21/2015
Hi, when are you going to update this story plz tell me you are planning to complete it. The story is amazing infact one of the best fanfics i have read. I just love it. So Its depressing to see that its not completed. I am really curious and waiting desperately for the remaining story. I have been waiting for the next chapter for so long now say years. Plz update it as soon as possible
nine telled cherry blosom 28 chapter 21 . 7/16/2015
ong that last part was epecy awesome and I can not whate for the next one
nine telled cherry blosom 28 chapter 17 . 7/15/2015
yyyyyy
ravenspass73 chapter 21 . 7/15/2015
That was the best story i've ever heard
St3rfire chapter 21 . 4/19/2015
Good story my friend. I love how you explain. Each detail from each chapters. There always something that happens between them. To make them stronger. And for there love to grow stronger too. I am so happy that everything worked out for them. To be together again. And to love each other again. I am glad that sasuke was killed by Naruto. So he can not hurt Sakura . I can not wait on how this story going to end. It better have a happy ending. With marriage and some babies. Please update soo. It's very true my friend. Victims that are rapped are scar to life. But there always someone. To help you get out. With love and with patience. Just like Naruto good job.
LysaJane chapter 21 . 4/15/2015
wow!... just wow! that was the best chapter ever! can't wait for the end!
Drekk chapter 4 . 4/8/2015
wouldn't flame anyone who tries to write about someone recovering from such a brutal act. Sakura is following one of the many paths that victims can take. some shut out the world others try to always run from it others bury it and pretend it never happened. Sakura seems to have taken a path that suits her character. Well done. I just hope you have a good death planned for sasuke because anyone who rapes a female in my opinion deserves to die.
fightingfalconfan chapter 21 . 3/31/2015
I can't believe I stumbled on this fic after all these years and its still going! Way to go; I m enjoying this story and can't wait for the next chapter. Haters are gonna hate but I am glad your continuing it. I am also going to start writing again, but a new story. Keep it up!
Naruto Sakura Uzumaki chapter 21 . 3/26/2015
I'm so glad I found your story thanks to your recent update. I'm tired now because I've been staring at my computer screen for a couple of hours nonstop reading your fanfiction, but it was worth every second of it. I love how your story has gone so far, so please keep up the good work! I won't even say anything that will be flames to you, because honestly, the only thing I find wrong with your story so far is the grammar and spelling errors, but I find that in every story I read.
gilmaxter chapter 21 . 3/26/2015
Wow... It's been so long since you've updated your story. Doubt you remember me but its nice to have your story back and to see you back in ff. Hope lifes treating ya well. And as always great story and enjoyed reading the latest chapter.