Reviews for Lost Flower
Hi, when are you going to update this story plz tell me you are planning to complete it. The story is amazing infact one of the best fanfics i have read. I just love it. So Its depressing to see that its not completed. I am really curious and waiting desperately for the remaining story. I have been waiting for the next chapter for so long now say years. Plz update it as soon as possible
nine telled cherry blosom 28 chapter 21 . 7/16
ong that last part was epecy awesome and I can not whate for the next one
nine telled cherry blosom 28 chapter 17 . 7/15
ravenspass73 chapter 21 . 7/15
That was the best story i've ever heard
St3rfire chapter 21 . 4/19
Good story my friend. I love how you explain. Each detail from each chapters. There always something that happens between them. To make them stronger. And for there love to grow stronger too. I am so happy that everything worked out for them. To be together again. And to love each other again. I am glad that sasuke was killed by Naruto. So he can not hurt Sakura . I can not wait on how this story going to end. It better have a happy ending. With marriage and some babies. Please update soo. It's very true my friend. Victims that are rapped are scar to life. But there always someone. To help you get out. With love and with patience. Just like Naruto good job.
LysaJane chapter 21 . 4/15
wow!... just wow! that was the best chapter ever! can't wait for the end!
Drekk chapter 4 . 4/8
wouldn't flame anyone who tries to write about someone recovering from such a brutal act. Sakura is following one of the many paths that victims can take. some shut out the world others try to always run from it others bury it and pretend it never happened. Sakura seems to have taken a path that suits her character. Well done. I just hope you have a good death planned for sasuke because anyone who rapes a female in my opinion deserves to die.
fightingfalconfan chapter 21 . 3/31
I can't believe I stumbled on this fic after all these years and its still going! Way to go; I m enjoying this story and can't wait for the next chapter. Haters are gonna hate but I am glad your continuing it. I am also going to start writing again, but a new story. Keep it up!
Naruto Sakura Uzumaki chapter 21 . 3/26
I'm so glad I found your story thanks to your recent update. I'm tired now because I've been staring at my computer screen for a couple of hours nonstop reading your fanfiction, but it was worth every second of it. I love how your story has gone so far, so please keep up the good work! I won't even say anything that will be flames to you, because honestly, the only thing I find wrong with your story so far is the grammar and spelling errors, but I find that in every story I read.
gilmaxter chapter 21 . 3/26
Wow... It's been so long since you've updated your story. Doubt you remember me but its nice to have your story back and to see you back in ff. Hope lifes treating ya well. And as always great story and enjoyed reading the latest chapter.
Logan Locke chapter 21 . 3/26
Oh, you have NO idea how happy I am to see this updated! I remember reading this a couple of years and fell in love with it. It's dark, brutual, heartbreaking - all of those! Yet there is a great sense of warmth, courage, and love shown. In a is a story of how love and friendship conquers the dark and heinous actions of one individual!

As for the newest chapter? Extremely well worth the wait! I found it truly heartbreaking, that exchange between Naruto and Sakura. As much as they love each other, the two had never worked on the most important part of a relationship; communication! Both had misconceptions about their engagement (Sakura feeling Naruto is only with her due to obligation; Naruto still feeling responsible for her situation and their children's deaths) that were never fully explored. all came about negatively.

Sakura's breakup with him was heartwrenching, knowing how much she is in love with him. I do not blame her for having doubts; everything that has happened to her has affected her line of reasoning. She truly feels as if she does noy deserve Naruto, and wants to "free" him.

Naruto's reaction was expected. Feeling grief, heartbreak, and anger, he lashes out verbaly - making Sakura somewhat regret her decision...

I must say that it was clever of you to have the Kyuubi take advantage of his frail mental state. Naruto fights hard, but his turmoil has left him weakened - making the job easier for the demon fox!

Yet it was the strength Sakura showed in rescuing his mindset from the beast that was the best part of the chapter! In spite of her feelings of guilt and broken self confidence, she risked it all to save Naruto's life - coming to terms with her love for him. Reading that scene in Naruto's mindscape - with him waking to the pink haired beauty on his chest - was truly touching. Even more so when the both woke up in the hospital and shared a loving kiss!

Welcome back - and thank you for updating Lost Flower! Hopefully we see the climax coming soon. Though I will say this: if you need help with ideas, I would be more than willing to help as well!

Your Majesty, Prince Logan Locke of NaruSaku Fanfiction.
THE 7TH DEMON OF RAZGRIZ chapter 21 . 3/26
Good to see an update it's been forever since I've seen one glad your back
TheExilez chapter 21 . 3/26
I'm happy to see you got it up! I'm still glad to see you have it almost wrapped up, and hope to see you stick around or future fics!
Dudtheman chapter 21 . 3/26
dang epic chapter
Waiting anxiously for the next chapter update as soon as possible i have been waiting for the remaining chapters for quite a very long time and really want to know how this story ends i find the plot really interesting kindly work on this story and post an update