Reviews for Ultimatum
Guest chapter 9 . 11/20/2016
The cringe is high in this one. After all those dates Sonic should've just ignored her.
NOT GONNA SING PRAISES chapter 8 . 11/20/2016
Gosh, what a meme-worthy chapter this was. Let's list what went wrong...

-Red bull gives you wings
-Ash (nomekop anyone?)
-EVEN MORE OOCness
-cheesy song lyric interruptions
-over the top drunk humor
-too many pop culture references

So yeah, this chapter was rather bad.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/20/2016
Hmm... some clichéness, but Sonic's personality is written better in this chapter. Classing Sonic sarcasm, wise-cracking... it's all there. Really, Sonic is a independent hedgehog. Being THAT lovesick is not his style.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/20/2016
This is pissing me off. Are they Sonic's "friends" or just stupid matchmakers? Sonic's OOC behaviour is annoying.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/20/2016
Ugh, this is so cheesy... Sonic is so OOC... I don't even!
KMsupergirl chapter 8 . 3/19/2016
I can't believe how you love torturing poor Sonic . It's true I'm a sonamy fan but now I just want Sonic to move on to say the truth . I love torturing Sonic too but physically not emotionally and sometimes both I know I'm evil. Love your story by the way I was wondering if you have a Tumblr account?
MissMJS chapter 16 . 1/3/2016
GOD DAMN YOU!
DAMN YOU DAMN YOU DAMN YOU DAMN YOU DAMN YOU DAMN YOU DAMN YOU!

I AM SO EMOTIONAL RIGHT NOW, MY HEART IS ACHING AND PROBABLY GOING TO FAIL ON ME, AND I CANT EVEN BEGIN TO FIND THE RIGHT WORDS THAT CAN DESCRIBE MY ADORATION OF THIS STORY!

The description of emotions... The angst... The humor... The love...
GOD DAMN IT, YOU FUCKING KILLED ME! Have pride in knowing that you, my dear author, are the first person I have ever dropped the F-bomb on. ALL BECAUSE OF THIS STORY! I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MYSELF! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

I love this, adore this, every possible word that also describes my love for this.

Fantastic.
Job.

Now, if you'll excuse me, it's time I move onto the after life, since you murdered me...
Potatothechao chapter 9 . 11/8/2015
Oh man YOU have a way with words~
I felt faint with the way you described feelings. All that imagery. My heart aches for Sonic Dx
le.pechi chapter 14 . 10/16/2015
when you put Knuckles to be Sonic's partner, I cracked up so loud that my cats jumped in fright, one even fell out of my bed. (they were sleeping)
:D
keep writing!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/8/2015
This story was just beautiful, great job!
Meowmeow0 chapter 16 . 11/3/2014
Some ppl just dont understand the meaning of Sonamy
Meowmeow0 chapter 7 . 11/2/2014
This is starting to not do anything with amy.
SherryBlossom chapter 16 . 7/6/2014
I swear, your stories and writing skills just blow me away and keep me wanting, even craving, for more! I haven't read everything, but I've read 3 so far and I've gotta say, I haven't been this captivated by reading in so long, it's amazing. I honestly can't wait to see what else you've got plotted. You keep me so entertained when I'm bored haha :D even when I'm not bored and busy as can be, I somehow find time or make time to read more chapters. No story on this site has ever done that for me, so that's sayin somethin. You're gonna make an awesome teacher and already said writer! Keep it up
IT'S NO USE I'M OUTTA USE chapter 16 . 5/29/2014
AMAZING! I couldn't stop reading this story all night! You had me engrossed within the first chapter!
ILikeCrappyWriting chapter 16 . 5/23/2014
Ahh, a sweet ending, loved this story :D