Reviews for Ultimatum
Meowmeow0 chapter 16 . 11/3/2014
Some ppl just dont understand the meaning of Sonamy
Meowmeow0 chapter 7 . 11/2/2014
This is starting to not do anything with amy.
SherryBlossom chapter 16 . 7/6/2014
I swear, your stories and writing skills just blow me away and keep me wanting, even craving, for more! I haven't read everything, but I've read 3 so far and I've gotta say, I haven't been this captivated by reading in so long, it's amazing. I honestly can't wait to see what else you've got plotted. You keep me so entertained when I'm bored haha :D even when I'm not bored and busy as can be, I somehow find time or make time to read more chapters. No story on this site has ever done that for me, so that's sayin somethin. You're gonna make an awesome teacher and already said writer! Keep it up
FireWitch25 chapter 16 . 5/29/2014
AMAZING! I couldn't stop reading this story all night! You had me engrossed within the first chapter!
MaxwellsFanFic chapter 16 . 5/23/2014
Ahh, a sweet ending, loved this story :D
Savvy0417 chapter 5 . 5/11/2014
Ooohhhh Shadow and Amy on a date! I like it already! :3
Nightmare the he chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
WAIT A SEC! Aren't you on devianART, like silk I saw a name said Ultimatum or I just seeing things eh, it doesn't matter great job on your SonAmy stories ok
BluePeach chapter 4 . 11/10/2013
SilentGummyBears chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Amazing w
SonamyLovah chapter 16 . 9/18/2011
OMG I love this story! Please continue it! :D

I'll see chu on deviantart! :DDDDDD
01SonAmy01 chapter 16 . 5/7/2011
WOW. That. Was. Epic!

I really really enjoyed this story! I loved it too much, I swear! :D

I LOVE the fact that you really went deep into Sonic's heart and mind and his feelings were clear. Oh and your description, it's AMAZING! I don't know how you do it, all I know is that I am desperately trying to absorb the awesomeness to boost my own writing, haha! ;)

But I have to be honest, I did think that perhaps in some parts, there was a little too much of the same kind of stuff. I don't mean this in a horrible way, but I just mean that in chapters where Sonic's thoughts were explored, they were almost like the same thing being written but just in different ways, you know what I mean? I don't want to offend you, and your writing is truly brilliant, but I just thought I should mention that.

Other than that, I honestly think this was beyond brilliant and I loved it! I like the fact that you showed what happened to them in the future AND the past, it was really cute. And I like the way you ended it! SO CUTE!

I think that's everything! _ Thanks for writing this, it was great.
Kittys xD chapter 7 . 3/4/2011
OMG! somebody who actully says convo! When i say convo to somebody they have no idea what it means. i have to explain it to everybody!awesome story! keep writing sonamys! ;)
Random XD chapter 16 . 1/27/2011
Best SonAmy story ever... that's all I have to say... No wait no it isn't. XD You're an amazing author and I could totally imagine this happening and it was so good I actually teared up a little. Not to mention the awesome drawings that go with it! I only have one complaint... why did it have to end? Haha wow this is a long review, sorry about that. ;)