Reviews for Settling For Less
ray74656 chapter 12 . 3/25
This a great story. Please post more.
omh666 chapter 12 . 1/28
Interesting.
DracoDreams-2 chapter 12 . 3/30/2014
Cool story Keep it up I am happy Harry and Luna found Hermionie
I can't wait to see the next chapter
raveman2 chapter 11 . 7/5/2013
I just remembered now isn't Hedwig supposed to be dead?
anthony37 chapter 12 . 1/7/2013
ERxcellent any chance of you continuing this fic?

I would like to see what happens next.

Myabe teh minsitry apoligising to Harry and the crims committed against house Potter and a warning that could be retaliation.

Amelia Bones most likely will be dreading having to apoligise to Harry Potter
Toby860 chapter 11 . 11/13/2012
i was wondering when you plan to update this story. if you plan to that is.
Runecutter chapter 12 . 8/20/2012
Oh whow... after the rather dismal feeling the first chapter had left me in this turned out really brilliant... Hermione alife, willing to share Harry with Luna and now they've got almost everything back that was stolen from him... It's almost too good to believe.

Well what's left? the punishment of Shacklebolt and Ginny, the reading of the wills if there's anything in them we don't already know... Hmm did Longclaw acquire the heirloom back which made the goblins shut down the vaults? Who sold it? Ginny too? And what's with Daphne, Ginny felt really jealous of her, but we never got to hear something about it from other people...
And something Longclaw thought (aggressive boughts?) tickled my fancy that Harry might possibly acquire the rights to the Daily Prophet and stop their blatant slandering / libelling... once and for all times. It would be a big step forward into a progressive wizarding world!

Hmmm how did Amelia survive (she was killed in the books before sixth year) and why wasn't she minister when she was head of the DMLE before both Scrimgeour and Shacklebolt?

I've really loved how this turned out and would like to see the end. But then when your muse fancies one of the other running projects at the moment i won't risk to stop her from inspiring your work...
Runecutter chapter 9 . 8/20/2012
Can't they sue them before the ICW? I mean what good is "a kind of wizarding UN" good for when you can't sue governments that behave unexcusably criminal?
Runecutter chapter 8 . 8/20/2012
Oh gross isn't that bimbo just TOO stupid?
They lived half a decade in bitter poorness because the tramp was not able to SHARE Harry's money with HIM? They rubbed themselves raw about the situation and almost went as far as going on another's throats just because she wanted to sit it out and then bask in his splendour and fortune?
I think the idea alone is making me sick. And she called herself a friend and pretended to "love" him?
Feeding her piece for piece to a goat/dog/dragon would be too lenient a penance for that behavior. Not to mention the burning of letters and lying to people she frigginly KNEW he was killing himself inside his heart for never being able to see again.

I hope her ultimate fate is twice as ugly and tenfold as painful as that of Kingsley bald lying traitor Shacklebolt!
Runecutter chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
Well the first problem (poorly paying job) seems to be solved... he could always hire on as an assistant chef in a muggle restaurant and try to safe up money to open his own when the time is there to do so... a wizarding restaurant with exotic muggle foods and his name to promote it should not be able to fail.

so then there's the question what's happened with Hermione, who took his money and why and what Ginny had from it all other than a lot of shouting matches and half a months rent paid for her...
Toby860 chapter 12 . 8/5/2012
Well this story keeps getting better. I hope you qill retuen and finish this story.
Reishin Amara chapter 12 . 6/13/2012
lol hope to see this continued was lways n ass.
Jimbocous chapter 12 . 11/11/2011
Good grins, and well-developed so far. Looking forward to seeing the baddies get their due!
Dang3r Dog chapter 12 . 6/12/2011
this is getting good can't wait to see what happens next
TheHard chapter 12 . 3/27/2011
Pretty Hot story! but the part where Hermione met Harry and Luna could had more drama, I think :D... Hope you can update soon :)