Reviews for Harry Mewter
you could do omak of that meeting
Wow, Ginny is getting pretty heavilly ignored. Sucks for her. At least Harry is mostly polite.
Loving this story way more than I thought I could, but the forced-reversion-to-human-form spell seems to be a pretty glaring plot hole. I wish you would explain why they never used it on Harry to solve his temperature/personality problems.
BEST FANFIC EVER! You basically created a whole new world creation story! You are one of, if not the best, authors that I have had the pleasure of knowing through your story.
Ron is Entei probably. He is the only Pokélion I know of with metal on his head that is a fire type
Harry and Hermionie are better than Harry and Ginny
LonelyBoy614 chapter 5 . 6/21
Do you think catnip can protect Harry from the Dementors?
Statess chapter 12 . 6/19
OH come on T..T I wish Harry fully became a magical mew t..t it would be really interesting to see please make a alt storyline where he is fully magical plz I hope you read this also the legendary pokemons mew can to into all that is cannon
jmsdragn chapter 24 . 6/15
Not my normal story at all but I thoroughly enjoyed it. My only complaint is your author notes, they where insanely long. Heck one chapters notes where as long as the chapter it self.
hypnoticageregression chapter 25 . 6/13
Thanks for writing this story. A really fun read.
SF-Sin chapter 17 . 6/2
Ok I know this is years late but I only just found this story and you hit on a bit of a pet peeve of mine
Banshee’s are not evil. They don’t kill the person who hears them. I know media tends to present them that way but that not the case. The screech of a Banshee means someone you know is going to die. They don’t kill the person they’re just a warning. Their a bit like Absol really blamed for something the not their fault by people who don’t understand the legend.
Sorry it’s just really bugs me when people get a part of my culture so wrong.
Otherwise this is a great story and I’m really enjoying it.
willam and jack and jake chapter 3 . 5/27
nice very nice
willam and jack and jake chapter 2 . 5/26
cool very well done
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 5/26
cool
Redaer Copious chapter 3 . 4/30
Is it strange that I find the description of Harry's mew form and actions adorable?
1,708 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »