Reviews for Harry Mewter
Fidget the Zorua Fossil Fighte chapter 14 . 19h
And that right there is why you should NEVER EVER use something like the imperius curse on a psychic type Pokemon
Fidget the Zorua Fossil Fighte chapter 12 . 20h
Technically it's psychic type energy and not magic right?
PasiveNox chapter 10 . 2/18
Hmmmm wonderful
PasiveNox chapter 4 . 2/18
Yeah wonderful
BoinkChonklll chapter 24 . 2/5
This was really fucking weird
It's always fun to re-read this every so often, being something so different than the norm.

I'd be interested to see stories featuring this Harry interacting with characters of other fandoms and dimensions just like his interactions with Twilight Sparkle in the teaser.
FrikFrakTikTak chapter 3 . 11/20/2019
I found some medicine in the mirror cupboard thing that expired 18 years ago. That’s longer than I’ve been living where I currently live. That’s longer than I’ve even been alive! So yeah.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/19/2019
Bagman was a beater
mickeysofine chapter 1 . 11/5/2019
"Not as stupid as it sounds."

It was worse
spacecowboy2011 chapter 23 . 10/19/2019
It started out interesting, and then progressively moved further and further and further away from anything enjoyable. And then it became a total cock up with a pretty garbage ending. Meh.
laelruin chapter 24 . 9/27/2019
Very nice!
I really enjoyed this story! It was fun and cute and engaging, (and thankfully not too depressing except in a few small places). I'm kinda curious about the potential relationship between Hermione and Draco in this. Looks like theirs potential. Also, wonder how Ron's doing.
Lovely fic!
L
jdboss1 chapter 15 . 9/2/2019
this is so Funney

I cant belive how much i love this

this is the best harry i see in a long time
jdboss1 chapter 7 . 9/1/2019
the Firebolt make it like them "Pay to Win games"
eXceZz chapter 3 . 8/30/2019
You made his animagus form a Mew and Mew is psychic. You should include that.
Foalan21 chapter 17 . 8/26/2019
so does Ron need to die or witness a new volcano?
1,851 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »