Reviews for Harry Mewter
somethingrandom101 chapter 14 . 11/7
I think that A/n was longer than the chapter 0.o
frustratedmind chapter 2 . 10/28
your style of writing is easy to read as well as fun to read. and the story is very good. i love it. thank you for your effort.i really appreciate this fic.
mikewj93 chapter 11 . 10/24
and now you have a amos diggory referencing the Gryffindor vs Hufflepuff game... which never happened.
mikewj93 chapter 7 . 10/23
there's a continuity problem here. you have gryffindor playing slytherin at the end of the year, but they should be playing hufflepuff instead. G already played S in the first quidditch game.
WiccaWolf91 chapter 24 . 9/13
So I decided to read this on a whim when I came across it. I figured it would be cranky at best and just worth a laugh. This story was amazing and a really well thought out crossover.
Chicwowwow chapter 13 . 8/25
So I just finished the 11th chapter, and I'm not sure if you didn't mention it on purpose, but why did Harry look so sickly? Why did it hurt him to turn back? Will it hurt to turn back again, now that he is using his animagus form again? so many unanswered questions that I really need the know about.
Lordsunshine64 chapter 25 . 8/20
a wonderful story. thank you so much!
Ash0011 chapter 25 . 8/4
you left out unknown in the pokemon entries, other than that this was an excellent story
you could do omak of that meeting
Wow, Ginny is getting pretty heavilly ignored. Sucks for her. At least Harry is mostly polite.
Loving this story way more than I thought I could, but the forced-reversion-to-human-form spell seems to be a pretty glaring plot hole. I wish you would explain why they never used it on Harry to solve his temperature/personality problems.
BEST FANFIC EVER! You basically created a whole new world creation story! You are one of, if not the best, authors that I have had the pleasure of knowing through your story.
Ron is Entei probably. He is the only Pokélion I know of with metal on his head that is a fire type
Harry and Hermionie are better than Harry and Ginny
LonelyBoy614 chapter 5 . 6/21
Do you think catnip can protect Harry from the Dementors?
1,716 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »