Reviews for Harry Mewter
So as of the chapter where you had Harry run away after the resurrection of Voldemort you have stopped writing a fanfiction called Harry mewter and started writing a commentary work because...?

I'm very disappointed that the hart behind the story seems to have been entirely thrown out the window but but props for everything prior to chapter 21.
Kinaray2 chapter 25 . 3/25
love the story this is my second read and i sill live it thanks for writing it.
Abyssalwhale chapter 12 . 2/2
Nah. Sorry. Can't continue reading this. Again. Harry is literally a god. A Mew. One of the freest of all pokemon. They can travel the world with impunity. And Harry instinctually knows that.

There's just no way that he would have allowed himself to be turned human again with that insanely scared reaction he had. He's too carefree and it's just too much trouble.

The ministry can't track him. He's been doing magic the whole freaking time he's been at the Durleys after he became an animagis.

Did you forget your own writing. That he instinctually keeps himself warm with his own magic. And he floats. I highy doubt that takes a small amount of magic. He transforms. A lot. Again. Magic.

So. Either he's doing an undetectable form of magic. Or not really doing magic at all. Either way. Dumbledore saying he can't do magic while at the Dursleys is fucking stupid. And the fact that Harry doesn't realize all this is also fucking stupid.

Death eaters would NEVER be able to catch him. Unless you the author. Come up with some convoluted way. Such as. Sticking to canon when it literally makes no sense at all.

What's the point of making him a Mew if he's not going to be a Mew.

He was able to hide from and one shot a group of death eaters like it was nothing. But no that's illegal/s. The trace obviously isn't doing shit. He's been doing magic the whole freaking time after he became an animagus. He's using it constantly even if he doesn't think he is. He literally talks to animals.

The trace should be going off the charts. But no. He doesn't need to literally torture himself worse than the dementors to live with people that literally hate his guts. Fuck the blood wards, and fuck the durseleys.

Again. HES A GODDAMNED MEW!? WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT OF MAKING HIM A MEW IF HES NOT GOING TO ACT LIKE ONE!?

No. You made some overly angstie bullshit for the soul purpose of sticking to the stupid canon.

Even if he can't use his MEW invisibility yet. He can still wrap himself in his LITERALLY A DEATHLY HOLLOW SUPER POWERED INVISIBILITY CLOAK AND JUST FLY AWAY.

It's literally one of the most broken items in all of fiction. There is a spell that can detect humans. Homenum revelio. But it doesn't work on animagus animal forms.

So. Harry is literally immune to detection when using the cloak and his animagus form, which is now his normal form.

Except for Moody's eye(which probably doesnt even work on animagus). But Harry can easily avoid that sort of thing. Again. Literally a Mew that can fly.

As far as I can find. There is no animagis detecting spell, only one that can transform an animagus back into a human.

Which Harry can avoid easily by not being forced to go into situations where he would get hit with it because an author is trying really hard to stick with canon even though it doesn't make sense.

Anyways. I guess I'll try Fist of the Pikachu. Hopefully that will be better. Thanks for recommending it. HARRY CAN LITERALLY SEE THE FUTURE!? AGHHHH!? INFURIATING!?
Abyssalwhale chapter 11 . 2/1
Espion is the only one that makes sense. Because of her intelligence.

Yeah. I'm going to read this up to the first task. And if you haven't actually changed anything of importance in gonna drop this story.

The main reason I read fanfiction is to read new takes on my favorite franchises.

This is basically canon with extra steps. Literally. The only thing you technically actually changed was that buckbeak didn't have to run off with Sirius.

This is nuts. How is that even possible. I don't even think I could do that if I tried. Just by changing a few things. Like the main character literally becoming a god.

And the best friend becoming another god. Entei is a god by the way. All the legendaries are. Meanwhile Hermione is seriously just an evee. LMFAO.

Yeah. You haven't really changed anything. It's still just going by the book. Even when it shouldn't. For instance. The reason Slytherin didn't play in canon was because Draco was injured by buckbeak. That didn't happen. So they should have played before.

It's nuts. Cause you shocked the shit out of a group of death eaters. At least a few of them should have been paralyzed and left behind. But no. They all magically escaped somehow.

Petegrew escaped. Even though they could have easily caught him. Harry is. Again. A literal god. Whith seeking abilities. The ability to track scents better than any bloodhound. He could have tracked wormtail down easier than walking to the corner store for a bag chips and a soda.

But. No. He escaped. And I know for a fact he's going to do exactly what he did in canon. The only thing I see you actually changing is how Harry does the tasks. So. Honestly I want to see how fun and creative you get with them.

But. I'll probably lose interest after Voldemort gets revived. I'm guessing you will actually keep Cedric alive though. So. There's that at least.
Abyssalwhale chapter 7 . 1/31
Yes. Being the owner of the Firebolt is great honor indeed.
Abyssalwhale chapter 6 . 1/31
What the hell man. You made Ron of all people an Entei, but Hermione and Evee!? The fuck!?

Fun story but fucking hell!

There are hundreds of pokemon now, and you made the smartest witch of their age, the future minister of magic, a literal genius...a freaking Evee. The literal plainest of all pokemon. That's literally thee normal pokemon.

Even if you didn't make her a legendary. Which by the way. She should have been Suicune if Ron is Entei.

You could have at least made her something better than freaking Evee!?

At least like a Ninetails, or Alakazam, or something!

Other than that. This is a fun story. Good job.
LilinAnade chapter 25 . 1/24
This is my first Pokemon story, and it is amazing!
Thanks for sharing this story, love it till the end
Difdi chapter 11 . 11/28/2023
Lightning doesn’t seek out moisture, in or out of bodies. Water is an electrical insulator, not a conductor. That’s why getting an electrical shock while standing in a pool of water is so dangerous - if water conducted electricity, electricity would be harmless to humans.
Scartacus chapter 24 . 10/11/2023
It was... Weird. Really. I like fanfiction of pokémon and a lot those of TF, but i am disapointed here. The fact is that i like author who add something, and not transform the original plot, so the lose of Harry Potter humanity and the disparition of what i can call the "true" Harry instead of him just being given Mew power was a strange experience (sorry, i just give my opinion here)
Scartacus chapter 8 . 10/9/2023
I mean, its good so far but thing like Harry being a "Keeper of th Time" add nothing to the story and just break the mood whitout reason. Its even not explained how or why he is a god
RT89 chapter 24 . 7/25/2023
Just finished your awesome story, loved it. Loose thread though, you said the chamber in the labyrinth was going to be important, what was supposed to happen with that? I'm guessing a cut plot point.
lukejmontier1 chapter 25 . 7/19/2023
Im gonna be honest. You were right, i continuosly avoided this fanfiction because i thought itd be corny or cringe but this was bloody amazing! Im gonna to see what else you have on your profile. Thanks for the story
InfinityMask chapter 17 . 7/19/2023
I really curious what held Ron back…
InfinityMask chapter 16 . 7/19/2023
I think the labyrinth is used as a way to confuse Hogwarts enemies. The place harry found is place for students to go if hogwarts is under siege.
InfinityMask chapter 14 . 7/19/2023
Huh? That interesting… I wonder what’s in dungeons. Lol

Hmmm. Maybe he should goes to the labyrinth at the day GoF chooses champion.
1,965 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »