Reviews for Harry Mewter
Argonaut986 chapter 7 . 3/28/2019
It only take one chink, to a suit of armor to fail.
Argonaut986 chapter 6 . 3/27/2019
Harry switched Crabbe and goyle’s Bodies! HAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHA!
Argonaut986 chapter 5 . 3/27/2019
Harry’s recovered from his bout of chills.
Argonaut986 chapter 4 . 3/27/2019
Harry still needs to learn the patronus charm, in my opinion.
Argonaut986 chapter 3 . 3/27/2019
Harry is going to be a POWERHOUSE!
Argonaut986 chapter 2 . 3/27/2019
Harry, on catnip, could be FUNNY!
Argonaut986 chapter 1 . 3/27/2019
Interesting.
kolroling chapter 25 . 3/11/2019
I really loved this fanfic, and you could say harry did become the "master of death" in the end. no hallows needed!
TheHappyDwagon chapter 15 . 2/26/2019
Did he do the Skyrim sneak as a human, or Mew?
renextronex chapter 12 . 2/24/2019
"Voldemort is gone, rigth?"

Wait what? Harry has more than enough evidence every year that Voldemort is not gone so where did that come from?
renextronex chapter 7 . 2/24/2019
there is a problem with your Quidditch, you had 2 games Gryffindor-Slytherin and none Gryffindor-Huffelpuff
renextronex chapter 3 . 2/24/2019
eevee Hermione! yes! I love it, eevee is my absolute favorite pokemon
Angry Zamboni chapter 12 . 2/20/2019
You promised the story to be not as stupid as it sounds, and you delivered. Bravo.
xThomas2 chapter 20 . 2/7/2019
Hah.. That omake made me sigh in happiness. Or maybe humor? I didn't laugh, but it's rare that I laugh and I find even a smile is worth treasuring.

So this is maybe the third or fourth time I've read this story. Surprisingly I'm actually pacing myself, at least a little bit. Usually I just read as fast as possible. I'm a bit disappointed that Harry decided he's not human, but oh well, what can you do, he's a Pokemon - this is not anything against your story, we've all been disappointed by a character's choice at one point or another. However, I was also annoyed earlier in the story when Harry mentioned he was a "Time Keeper" or whatever it was called and that made him a god, too. I didn't really like that idea, but neither has it come up again so far. So there's my opinion on the Time Keeper made clear. Maybe it becomes important at some point in the future, or it turns into lore for a different story, but I don't see its relevance so far.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/2/2019
chap11 authors note
Shock wave doesn't cause paralyses.
1,965 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »