Reviews for Harry Mewter
InfinityMask chapter 11 . 7/18/2023
Hmm… hope he found more about his power…
InfinityMask chapter 9 . 7/18/2023
I guess now we know why they became pokemon. Probably harry-celebi doing.
InfinityMask chapter 8 . 7/18/2023
? So he becomes human again? I wonder why the reaction is that harsh.
InfinityMask chapter 7 . 7/18/2023
Why against Slytherin again? Malfoy hand isn’t “broken” so the first match is still against Slytherin. If the second is against Ravenclaw the last should be against Hufflepuff.
InfinityMask chapter 6 . 7/18/2023
Lol hunter.
InfinityMask chapter 5 . 7/18/2023
Hmm sooo only hermione isn’t some legendary pokemon… kinda wish he became suicune. Lol. Or maybe creselia. Lol.

I’m curious can harry still changing into other animals/magical creatures?
InfinityMask chapter 4 . 7/18/2023
I wonder if they can replicate the Pokémon transformation potion. Lol. Certainly give more impressive and fun than normal animagi potion.
InfinityMask chapter 2 . 7/17/2023
When would harry start throwing shadow ball etc?
InfinityMask chapter 1 . 7/17/2023
Hmm… is the other three pokemon too?
erozoth chapter 5 . 1/12/2023
Anyway, passing on this story. Started with an interesting idea and turned it into 5, possibly more, chapters of mental issues. not interesting to read, annoying, mostly just boring since the plot is the same.
erozoth chapter 4 . 1/12/2023
Not in a mean way but this is turning into a waste of time to read, this is like copying homework but rewording it. The premise of the story has no impact on the plot itself other than giving Harry even more mental issues and even less self control than he had before, and not in a good way.
erozoth chapter 2 . 1/12/2023
Eh, it's somewhat a musing but to many things that arent done well or not thought out properly.
The level of influence it has on him is extreme, beyond believable or at least enough to be annoying. Can you see someone trying to change knowing it will basically change who they are?
Of all the powers Mew has, Harry saw him fly yet it is one he didn't get, nor a mention of him trying or even thinking about it... forced plot? It feels so. If it was added that he tried but failed, that is different.
The minister and a department head of magical games came to pick him up and fly over a city in a situation of possible danger... again something that didn't feel like it was thought out well. At most the DMLE head, not the minister. This was just copied from the book\movie and modified without thinking how weird it looks.
mst3ktoo chapter 20 . 1/6/2023
He really needs to get a defense against homomorphus...
mst3ktoo chapter 17 . 1/5/2023
I was just shocked Hermione used such a childishly drawn recipe. I don't know Pokémon well so I don't know WHO did it, but it was obviously outside interference from some top tier godly pokemon.. could have even been future Harry, setting up his own existence.
mst3ktoo chapter 1 . 1/5/2023
Is this going to be manic!Harry with a triple dose of trickster?
1,963 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »