Reviews for Harry Mewter
NastySquire chapter 4 . 12/19/2022
This is why I only read fanfics where the MC has metaknowledge of the world. Otherwise, you're just reading the original story with a bit extra and that's boring as f#ck. No matter how good the writing is I'm bored out of my mind so I'm out.
jiromanawari chapter 2 . 8/6/2022
this doesnt make much sense. why not side along appsrate or use a portkey? or install a temporary floo connection in the dursley's home instead of flying?
Robthekiwi121 chapter 24 . 7/22/2022
Oh Entei dammit that's so obvious now but I couldn't figure it out for this whole damn story lol
ivanitelive chapter 8 . 7/22/2022
Me ha gustado mucho gracias por la historia
frolovkirill7 chapter 4 . 6/30/2022
Many times Hermione Misspelled as Hermoine.
Dav009 chapter 25 . 6/24/2022
I enjoyed reading it but it was kind of confusing at times.
Diametrik chapter 8 . 4/23/2022
That whole patronus sequence was really confusing and left me feeling like there was something I missed. Why did his patronus turn into a pokeball which he had to throw at the dementors? Why was it (I think) a machamp? Why did he have to turn into a celebi to do it?

Moreover, this whole celebi thing also seems rather off. Why is he suddenly one of the gods of time? Sure, mew can turn into celebi, but that's just a temporary imitation. If a ditto decided to do the same thing, it wouldn't suddenly become a god of time, would it? What's next, Harry decides to turn into Arceus and realises he's the creator of the universe?

It feels like you took a huge sidestep away from the focus of the story being Harry as mew.
Diametrik chapter 7 . 4/23/2022
Slytherin already played against Gryffindor earlier in the year. You probably got it mixed up because in canon Draco managed to get their match switched with Hufflepuff the first time because he didn't want to play in the storm, but in this fic Draco didn't get injured by Buckbeak so he couldn't do that. Now you've made it so Gryffindor played against Slytherin, then Ravenclaw, then Slytherin again, instead of Hufflepuff for the final game.
yochan123 chapter 7 . 4/12/2022
should stick snape in azkaban honestly the traitor human garbage
yochan123 chapter 4 . 4/12/2022
McG what are you ffing blind? not intending to fight them when they're like a second away from taking your soul away? CONGRATS
Emrys Akayuki chapter 1 . 3/13/2022
WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lives in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that the best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that read this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on the site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake, apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life
tomorrow. Thank you. .
AnthonyR89 chapter 2 . 2/17/2022
bagman was a beater, not a seeker.
Wondla Master chapter 24 . 2/14/2022
Was... was Voldemort just turned into an Ekans?
Kryasil chapter 25 . 2/14/2022
Holy hecc this story is amazing. I look forward to reading your other works 3
Guest chapter 12 . 1/11/2022
So... the reason harry wants to stay woth the dursleys is because he wants to learn electrical engineering, but the only time he now spends at the dursleys is in a human form. Where, unless I'm misunderstanding something, he's in to much pain/discomfort to do anything but lie there like a rug. That seems a little counterintuitive
1,963 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »