Reviews for Harry Mewter
AvidReader2425 chapter 2 . 5/5/2021
Thanks for another rather fun chapter
AvidReader2425 chapter 1 . 5/5/2021
A rather amusing opening chapter
Hellboybu chapter 15 . 3/25/2021
dump Dumbledore should get a punch in the face
alec2212 chapter 8 . 2/27/2021
So, Harry is really different, has a lot of abilities that are useful, and despite all that, the end result remains the same.
This is one of those fics... What is the point really?
And on a side note, Flash? Really? Why not simply Mew?
T0aster Man chapter 1 . 2/22/2021
Nah it’s as stupid as it sounds.
Y33t chapter 1 . 2/20/2021
wow, i found a fanfic where ron isn't a dick a coward or petty, i like this author already.
Nekoyasha12 chapter 4 . 2/17/2021
I tried, I really did. This story's concept and idea is great, but it's just coming so slow that I've sadly lost anymore interest. You have in far more useless portions then focus points, and that's just within these 4 (wonderfully long) chapters. Though the chapter length goes to waist with such unneeded filler material.

I am not trying to hurt your feelings, I hope you understand. I'm just critiquing what I have seen so far.
If you ever rewrite this story I hope to be able to give it another chance. This really was a beautifully thought out plot. Just to much unnecessary filler bits.
Eragon135790 chapter 15 . 1/27/2021
i dont understand why harry lets snape act the way snape does(i hinestly never understood why) i mean he could just not go to the detentions and nobody could do anything about it.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/8/2020
Author is a moron. Stop following canon you stupid writers. It proves you have zero originality. There is zero chance this would have happened with all the changes. Stop following the same tired and stupid plot line.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/8/2020
Wow retarded. I’m trying to like this story. But harry is fucking retarded.
Faeriniel chapter 1 . 11/12/2020
"Harry and Ron trusted Hermione explicitly" should really be "Harry and Ron trusted Hermione implicitly"

Otherwise I like your authorial voice and look forward to the rest of the story.
Santeegan chapter 2 . 11/8/2020
To any prospective readers, the first chapter or two are pretty rough but the writing starts getting significantly better when they reach Hogwarts after the summer
Detsella Morningdew chapter 21 . 9/29/2020
Huh. For some reason, Mew!Harry is just fine mentally, but Alicorn!Harry just feels wrong.

It's not a problem with MLP. I write fanfiction for MLP.

And Mew is arguably more OP/special than alicorns.

I have no idea.
Detsella Morningdew chapter 20 . 9/29/2020
Oh. Wow, I didn't even think of Voldy becoming Mewtwo.

I mean, other than him being transformed into a human before the ritual, Mewtwo was like, notoriously hard to create.

If he actually got ahold of Mew DNA, at worst, old Voldy would have new transformation abilities. At best (worst for him), he'd just be a puddle of goo because the ritual was clearly not made for non-human mythical entities.
Detsella Morningdew chapter 19 . 9/29/2020
I suppose that Harry was the only one who could handle full Mew DNA and his friends simply got what was most compatible with them?
1,965 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »