Reviews for The Shenanigans of Harry Mason
Harry Mason chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Funny as hell please write more
O.Z.G chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
"Ahh!" Said Harry, flailing about in a futile attempt to get it off "That is not cool! I don't swing that way! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD LET HARRY JR. GO!" hahahahaha... awesome!
Darkcomet chapter 4 . 5/3/2009
Yes thank God for Kaufmann, there is so many scenarios he can fit into. I love what you did with Dahlia and the parrot! I can't wait to see what awaits Harry ain the Hospital.
Darkcomet chapter 3 . 3/11/2009
I was planning on reviewing last night but my computer wouldn't let me but I am here now so here I go.

I got the scene with Golden sun a little because my friend played it and explained to me some stuff so...yeah.

the bits with Batman were really funny with him and Harry constantly insulting each other. I can't wait till next chapter

p.s. the person ringing the bell is...Sonic the Hedgehog! :o lol
Darkcomet chapter 2 . 2/12/2009
Bulbasaur? Interesting choice I mean I have done some weird things but I have always wanted to gun those things down...Harry is so lucky. I loved the scene with Cybill I hope we get to see her soon. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Randman chapter 2 . 2/3/2009
Oh God, I laughed till my arms fell off. I don't know why it was arms, though.

Must keep writing!
Randman chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
This is one hell of a fic you got here, and - oh my god - I wish I could write like you. Mountains of respect for you, please write more. :)