Reviews for Need
LittleNeko23 chapter 37 . 2/15
I dont hate that you changed the lore, its a bit cheap but easily overlooked. I'm reading the sequel next and as for your novel how far along are you? I'd love to beta for you. Pm me
LittleNeko23 chapter 20 . 2/14
I have been stuck on this story for a week now but hun please spell check your writing. It's not brang it's brought, this misspell is bugging me.
Cant wait to finish.
MyladyNancy chapter 33 . 12/14/2015
I haven't yet read further then this and I am confused because hre vampire body shouldn't her have children. i don't know if you explain that further along?
MyladyNancy chapter 15 . 12/14/2015
I only read fan fiction that sounds like it was written by an adult with experience in writing. I really dislike giggly poorly written teenage day dreams. When i found out you were writing this as a 13 year old i was flabbergasted. yes there is some of it that is showing in lack of experiences and a little juvenile but your writing is wonderful. your story flow is adequate and absorbing. thank you so much for sharing your talent and skill. i am glad i found your work.
Mischiefmanaged17 chapter 15 . 9/17/2015
Are they ever going to get back together
Bird Mom Lover chapter 28 . 6/10/2015
nothing is wrong
Bird Mom Lover chapter 26 . 6/10/2015
it does not suck beautiful use of cliff angers right there
Bird Mom Lover chapter 22 . 6/10/2015
not what I was expecting at all this is wonderful!
Bird Mom Lover chapter 20 . 6/10/2015
love it. the whole snide dog comment was great
:}
Bird Mom Lover chapter 37 . 6/10/2015
I love your stories! Aside from a few fixable grammatical mistakes such as how you say brung instead of brought they are amazing!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/27/2014
So, Rosalie kidnapped her baby...and everything is hunky dory. Yep, this is a VERY young author. No way, no how, I can't even counue reading.
Guest chapter 28 . 1/25/2014
Canada really is the best country

Go Manitoba!
DuBious chapter 37 . 12/10/2013
Hey I read the prequel and this one the whole way and I gotta say...wow. For someone to write about motherhood at your age is pretty epic :) anyways I love it and even though both bella and edward are slightly out of character., this is the only good lengthy fanfiction I have found where bella continuously ignores edward and does not forgive him. So thanks for writing this great story! Looking forward to the next one!
springbreakers chapter 35 . 10/19/2013
Such a good story.
springbreakers chapter 30 . 10/19/2013
EDWARD NEEDS TO INVEST IN CONDOMS
AND GOD DAMN HIS SPERM IS BOUNTIFUL!
1,703 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »