Reviews for City of Dancing Lights
lovingbites chapter 12 . 8/15/2013
I thoroughly enjoy this story I wonder what Alice wants continue soon
pianoandcello chapter 12 . 3/28/2013
This story is so amazing, so well done. Are you planning to write more of it?
jessa76 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
please update this story please
Ennah1887 chapter 12 . 1/8/2013
This is awesome, but unfinished!
cantthinkofagoodnameyall chapter 12 . 7/14/2012
When you described the inside of the club, aside from the upstairs, I immediately thought of Babylon from Queer as Folk.
Anonymous chapter 13 . 2/6/2012
Ah, I wish you would update. :(
Simplyjazzy chapter 13 . 10/13/2011
i just found this story recently and loved it from the first chapter. I really do hope you finish it, its a really great story im planing to read your others as well. Good luck with your publishing and please dont forget about us little people, its been over a year since the last update... update soon :)
Letty1973 chapter 13 . 8/27/2011
I just found this story a couple of days ago and loved it I hope you finish it. there are not many E and E stories out there and this one is really good, hope you update soon
websweweave chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
When I read your summary, I knew immediately that this would be beautimus I was completely right. Good job.
anon chapter 13 . 1/16/2011
If you're not going to finish this story (or any others, apparently), at least tell us, otherwise - hurry up and update! Over half a year is ridiculous.
Nola17 chapter 12 . 6/22/2010
When I started to read this story I thought it was already complete due to the author's note in the last chapter. But then the story developed and seemed not to end so fast. And since I liked the development very much, I am glad that it is not over yet and I am looking forward to the next chapters.
embracingtws chapter 13 . 6/22/2010
Hi there, greetings from Germany.

Well, well, I had to read all of your story, before I could review. You had me captured.

I hope this will be a compliment to you, because what can happen better to an author than readers who are captured and can dive into their story?

I must say that I value your story very much. I love your idea to it and your fluently writing style. I felt very well entertained.

I do hope that I will be able to read more of this story and I cannot wait for you to continue...

And I hope I can read more of you. I am just interested in Twilight fics, not matter, if they are AH or with vampires.

For pairings I mostly like Edward/Jasper or Edward/Jake. My new experience is this one Edward/Emmet now.

So please don't leave me/us not hanging in the air for too long and delight me/us with your next wonderful chapter.

Thank you so much.
CyberKittie chapter 7 . 6/21/2010
I loved the idea for this story. Its really unique, there arnt many Emmet/Edward stories out there and Ive never seen one with this plot. That being said, I feel like this was one of those "well, the best laid plans" scenarios. The idea was great, the first two chapters were great, then suddenly its suddenly 2 weeks later and we didn't get to see any of the falling in love.
Ater Astrum chapter 13 . 6/3/2010
I'll wait until you find the time to update all because I love this story too much to give up on it now. Just brimming with excitement because of the news. I can't wait! _
Ceeecilliaaa chapter 12 . 5/9/2010
no, no, noooo! You haven't updated for half a year! don't leave us hanging there, it's too good a story to abandon! *goes down on knees and begs*