Reviews for Do You Still Remember?
broken and forgotten chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Ahh, you make me love ChoxDraco. Actually, I've always loved ChoxDraco- you make me passionate. Write more! lol :)
msphoebegrace chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Bravisimo. Bravisimo.

This is probably like years after you've written this story.

But I love it.

Cute adorable...etc.

Wonderful story.
Serena Goodkey chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
this is adorable.

moore cho/draco fics please?

i cant get enough of them.
heart chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
love it
ako-si-feeYoWnah chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Lovely
Ariana Malfoy- Lestrange chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
I just realized I never reviewed this...*meeps*

It's the very first DC story I ever read...got me converted actually. ;)And no wonder! It's a lovely story- I think I like the quick dialogue between them best of all, and their little "do you remembers" were cute. {I also happen to like Viva Forever...yay for the Spice Girls!}

It's in my DC c2 archive, and I'm currently "The Person Who Shouts 'Land HO!'" on the FA Slither and Soar...you were the captain, no?

*waves Slither and Soar flag* Lovely fic!
NoNeedAnymore11 chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
aw! that was cute! great joB!
Moon of Amethyst chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
Great story! Brava! I think I'm starting to like this ship... heehee I was just looking that up the other day, by the way - the SS Slither and Soar
GiGgLyGaL chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
this is such a good fic. write lots more!

Gigglygal
Anastasia chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
aw!i love it, i love it, i love it! draco/cho ships are my favorite!and this story is so cute!yay, cho gets over cedric and gets with draco who is an hottie extradinare!write more!
Hell's Angel chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
This is so cute! I hope that you continue. I do not usually read this pairing but I like how you wrote it.
superastronaut chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
And viola! I finish reading this GLORIOUS one-shot that I seem to have read a million times, and it occurs to me, I havn't reviewed this yet. This! Above all things! The one fic that I find myself coming back to again and again, the perfect thing to read on a rainy day when you're feeling like crap! And thus, I review. I love it more than you would ever believe. Great job, and keep up the wonderous work with your writings, I can't wait to see what you churn out next.
PrincessPunky chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
*sniff* Aww this is really sweet. :D
Larzdinn chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
Ahh...Cho/Draco...that never occurred to me.

You write it beautifully :)
Allis chapter 1 . 7/20/2003
I really liked your story _ First I thought it would be gay like all the other "shippings"... but it turns out that it wasn't at ALL. ) Good job on it~!