Reviews for Senses
sweetteatwo chapter 6 . 6/16/2012
Was happy to see a new chapter.

I hope Edwared gets his happy ever

leaky.oven chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
Interesting story, indeed! The development seems a bit rushed (but maybe I just want the chapters to be longer? hahaha)
Jazzy-Reader35 chapter 6 . 6/15/2012
I love this story and Matthew. I hope u update soon
Draco Darkheart chapter 5 . 5/30/2010
Lovely so far
mikesh chapter 5 . 5/4/2010
cute and that is why guys should learn from a early age that hey can't tease a pregnant person b/c their wives can withhold sex from them! UPDATE SOON!
sweetteatwo chapter 5 . 5/4/2010
was glad to see a new chapter
update when you can.
TheApathyImp chapter 5 . 5/4/2010
Interesting... This is moving in different directions that I expected it to. It's very good though. Keep it up!
x-xMatsukiKurosux-x chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
I like this story a havent updated in so long...Are you quitting it? I hope to see it continued! Please update soon! I wanna know what happens next. :3
mikesh chapter 4 . 1/3/2010
hmm very interesting, can't wait to see more! UPDATE SOON!
SuicidalQueen chapter 4 . 1/3/2010
Awe! There going to be together. Thanks for sharing. Please continue.
countrybutterfly chapter 4 . 1/2/2010
I'm super excited to see you've updated...I pretty much squealed when I saw the updates in my inbox! it's a great start to 2010. So to the story. Honestly, I've lost a little intrest in Twilight...and this isn't my favorite of your stories...That being said...I still really enjoyed this update...and can't wait until the baby arrives.

As to everything being super me, its not is getting to the point...I appriciate that...

Patience may not be my strong suit. Well hurry up and update, now!
fnmom68 chapter 3 . 8/13/2009
don't care for it. sorry. i'm not into dealing with a gay edward, or a pregnancy that takes only a few hours to culminate.

oh well.
Lusca Luna chapter 3 . 8/6/2009
Love it...
lovers-hatred chapter 3 . 7/24/2009
love the story . please write more soon . will the baby be a boy or a girl ? i have a few names if you want . naveah and christepher .
mikesh chapter 3 . 4/9/2009
Talk about fast pregnancies! Feel bad for the poor guy..has to deal with being a vampire and having a child! Oh and update soon please!