Reviews for Oh Boy
A BIG FAN chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Wow! Your writing is addicting. I cannot wait to find out what happens next! Please grace us with your next chapter
math music reading chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
That was so cute! The ending was so sad though.
loveofmylifedanric chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
this is good! who is the boy? what does mel think/feel at this point? though i like D pov, i think you should continue plz. this is interesting to see how it will turn out. so will u plz continue? its really good
Anenihan chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
tehehe, that was so adorable. I am far too tired to be married today. hehe. Wanna know what's funnier? I totally said that the day I got married! We were on our way to the justice of the peace and I said that to my husband before I fell asleep in the car! Hahaha (except I think I said 'I'm way' instead of prim and proper 'I am far') hahaha
courtingu chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
This is great! You got me hocked from the first sentence! PLZ continue! and take your time with the other fanfic everyone needs a brake!
smallrose chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
adorable!
merryabandon chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
It's so cute! Reminds me of a little boy I know. I love how you condensed the story in the boy's words; it was funny to hear it from his perspective, and I love Mel's response to his question!
Elelith chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
lol, loved this one. and yeah, i understand why you're a bit bord with the other one, i dont think the plotis moving fast enough. Anyway, this is a special request: Can you write a fanfiction, where Mel adopts a litle boy ( abit like the one in the story) for some reason like his parents died saving her or something.
WishingHeWasHere chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
aw. this is so cute! You are right, if you are bored with a story, take a break. If you force yourself to write its gonna most likely end up bad. I really think you should add on to this one, re-write how danric could have proposed to Meliara! There are so many possibilities! I loved this one shot, so i really hope you add!
Anonymus chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
great story! please continue it!
siromygod chapter 1 . 1/29/2009