Reviews for Brotherhood
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 27 . 6/20/2013
Another excellent continuation to this series, I assure you.
Daniel’s new youth continues to be used to intriguing extent, allowing him to ‘infiltrate’ certain relevant missions without anyone suspecting the truth, and you also continue to maintain a good balance of maintaining canon while putting your own twists on things, particularly with the plausible chain of events that led to Daniel discovering the tablet about the Lost City so early.
On that topic, nice bit of work with the circumstances leading to ‘this’ Daniel ‘succeeding’ where the canon Daniel ‘failed’; you make it clear that his success in this world was due to a wide variety of factors that were based around how others reacted to Daniel rather than just how this teenage Daniel dealt with things as an individual, showing that there was no flaw in how the team we know did things and everything just worked out in a fortuitous manner.
Besides, with such interesting twists as their early discovery of the tablet about Atlantis or Russia’s apparent lack of opportunity to establish their own Stargate program, I have a feeling that, just because SOME things are better here, doesn’t mean they’re going to continue to be easier for the team…
Keep up the great work; can’t wait for more!
eileenKelli chapter 27 . 1/12/2011
this arc was brilliant! I don't have words for happy i was to have Skaara back, and Sha'uri too. but i loved all the interactions between Daniel & Skaara. i love how his relationships with all of SG1 (and everyone else on base) has changed and developed over time. but i miss little Daniel, he seems so grown up now, nearly 18. I'm so glad there's another part & i can keep reading! _
eileenKelli chapter 4 . 1/10/2011
amazing so far, just had to say, that this:

"Tunnels...with elevators?" Jack said.

"I like to think of them as vertical escape shafts," Daniel said.

was hilarious _
carick of hunter moon chapter 27 . 10/1/2010
AU story some good ideas and well balance story arc very SG1 and good development of Jack and Daniel relationship well done
CindyLou13 chapter 27 . 10/27/2009
I enjoyed this story even more than the first one! One thing that I thought was fabulous was the way you had Daniel coming back from being "nuts." It seemed very real and was good to see this, as the series did not address this issue at all.

Great job. Thanks for writing. I'm on to the next one now!

Erurawien chapter 27 . 6/7/2009
I can't think of anything creative to say, so I guess I'll just have to go with: I love love love this! Amazing story, I really enjoyed reading it!

Sci-Fi Fan chapter 27 . 4/28/2009
You write really well. Lots of insight and depth in your characters and the Daniel-Jack relationship is terrific. I have enjoyed the trilogy and am looking forward to your next book.
WhiteElfElder chapter 27 . 3/20/2009
This was an interesting story, along the same lines as the first and expanding. I am curious if you are going to cut off the stories before Daniel does Kelona?
MuseUrania chapter 27 . 3/15/2009
An epilogue with a cliffy ending, nice!

Liked how you started out with Daniel talking to each member of the team separately.
Eternal Density chapter 27 . 3/15/2009
good one
ByLanternLight chapter 27 . 3/14/2009
...and now I have an image of Sam trying to smuggle a narquadah reactor through airport security and failing miserably stuck in my head.

On a completely unrelated note, congratulations on a job well done.
Nyx Ro chapter 27 . 3/14/2009

“You shave with a straight razor?” Jack said in an odd voice.

“Do you shave with a curved one?”

But YAY! for finishing up with Teamy Goodness! ;-D
Harm Marie chapter 27 . 3/14/2009
“We are SG-1,” he said, as if that explained everything, which Daniel supposed it did.

*sigh* I love SG-1. You always write them so well.
starjems88 chapter 27 . 3/14/2009
loved this story very much, can't wait for the new one:)
Mage Ren chapter 27 . 3/14/2009
Yay! another story! You know, I usually don't like AU's very much, but I have really enjoyed this series. You've done a great job with the characterizations and I am learning all sorts of new words, like fricative (I think that's my new favorite word to say). I also like how you add the little sneak peaks to the next chapter/story at the end. I'm looking forward to "Archeaology".