Reviews for Once a Thief
Walter's so sexy when he's crazy :3 oh, but wait, that's all the time :D
Terribly Sorry To Interrupt chapter 4 . 12/17/2010
Awwwh Astrid!
Terribly Sorry To Interrupt chapter 3 . 12/17/2010
I tried to image walter on the club scene, even just passing through, and I cracked up.
Terribly Sorry To Interrupt chapter 2 . 12/16/2010
Ahhww.
Terribly Sorry To Interrupt chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
:o he's baaaad. :D
pendras cornielius chapter 4 . 11/26/2010
... how many times have i read this story o.O? le sigh my hand is twitchin and my brain is zoomin with all the pic possibilities for this again. just such good scenes...such a challenge...oh just think of the possibilties if i only knew how to make animations ugh.

anywhosits you already know this but (mario accent)imma sayin ita anyways. (normal) i loves this FIC!
helikesitheymikey chapter 16 . 11/16/2010
*bursts into laughter* SO FUNNY! and SO GOOD!

hmm...methinks Olivia and Astrid will be keeping their men on shorter leashes for a while yet.

BRAVO! BRAVO!

I actually feel sorry for Raze that nasty lil bugger.
helikesitheymikey chapter 13 . 11/16/2010
*snickers* my fav part of this chappie? "What the hell is wrong with you? Who said you could use a gun?" we know who'll have the pants in THAT relationship. *cackles evilly*
pendras cornielius chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
hehehehe the pic i drew for you for this is up on mywall, i practically giggle everytime i see, im tempted to make another one but i dont know which seen. oop never mind i got one. ;)
pendras cornielius chapter 13 . 10/31/2009
i read the first part of this listening to feilds of gold, mostly i tune music out when i read but when i focused on the song and looked at what i was reading O...M...G! when you had him say that she was a truely wonderful indiviaul...and i am very fond of you.." i squed epically when he gave her that tiny kiss, i about had a heartattack from the cuteness in combonation with the song.
coolbeanseh chapter 16 . 4/4/2009
That was a great story. Write another one, soon.
Halfmoonglasses chapter 14 . 3/30/2009
Hi!

I like your story very much! Especially the Walter/Astrid hints. I know I am so weird...but I can t help it!

ANd I think you got them all in character!

Please write more!
Obsessedfringey chapter 14 . 3/28/2009
OH! Livvie's close to figuring it all out and the pace is building! God, this just gets better with every chapter! Speaking of which, how many are there in total? ) Looking forward to the next installment!