Reviews for Season of love
Sarahostervig1 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I want a fic about them They're sooo cute together (Squiel)
Tetsu Deinonychus chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Ooh, a dark romance!

I like it!
justanotheracecuppofan chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
so awesome.

ive been looking for these everywhere. not many ace and buttercup fanfics out there.

can you make another?

pretty please?
NightOfAThousandDreams chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
very nice story! haha me likey -

But there was a phrase in the story..."Let's cut the crap". I'm not going to get mad or anything but...I have an account on deviant art, and one of my submissions was an ace/buttercup drawing, called "Let's cut the crap", along with the "I like you and you like me" dialogue on the bottom.

Is it a coincedence or did you take it from my art work? Not accusing you of anything, and even if you did, I consider it more flattering than angrifying... :)
LiaLautner19 chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
OMG, you're like the ULTIMATEZ AcexBC writer on this site ! :D
Lost-Inside-1995 chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Ya say ya take requests? (You can't tell, but i'm smiling and pretty happy right now)

Could'ja write a ButchxBubbles story?

Anyways, this was a good story. A few grammer errors, but we all make em, so no worries.
CupOfAngst chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
KaoruBC101Z,

Oh for crying out loud, there's like a million Butch/Buttercup stories, and only a handful of Ace/Buttercup stories. Get over it. Believe it or not, there are some people who like other pairings besides RRB/PPG, and just because the story doesn't contain a popular pairing doesn't diminish the quality of the story in any way.

Okay...now to the author,

Sorry for my little rant there. I just get so sick of seeing reviews from people who act disappointed because not every last story in the PPG section contains RRB/PPG romance.

Now, I'm not a fan of Ace/Buttercup, but the moment I started reading this story, I honestly couldn't stop. This was a very well-written piece of fiction, and there were next to no errors. The personalities were also very good as well. I was very impressed with the way you wrote Buttercup's character.

Lovely story! :)

~Dracori
The Lone Arcanum chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
It would have been better if it had been a ButtercupXButch story, but I like the way that Buttercup talked. Her talking style was cool.