Reviews for Spark
Caeria chapter 23 . 1/13
Throughly enjoyed these little drabbles of Sakura and Kaksahi. Thanks for the read.
guest chapter 23 . 1/7/2014
fluffy. love it )
Maria Antonieta chapter 23 . 5/22/2013
how lovely! The littles drabbles said everything *-*

Perfect *-*
YumiDoesTheMacarena chapter 23 . 12/30/2011
Cute and sweet. I like how some are stand alone and others are. Clearly a series. It's a nice surprise because I don't know what I'm in for when I click the 'next' button. :) keep it up! You're very good.
dazynl8 chapter 23 . 8/8/2011
OI! this is not the end, right? yosh. It's so cute and gooey *pinches cheeks* update soon, kay, cos I wanna read some more. (please ;) I thought it was finished but now I feel like a loser because I didn't review every chapter. Maybe i'll go back through and do it on the next update...*wink* lol.

Ja ne!

- Dazy
ItachiGirl4Life chapter 23 . 8/4/2011
I love it! It is so sweet and totally shows kakashi's non-creativity (is that even a word?) it is also totally AWSOME! I like how it is brief and the chapters are really to the point! Your ideas are AWSOME and you are doing a GREAT job! To sum it up: kakasaku rocks, your writing style is awsomeness and your plot kicks ass! Keep up the good work in your other stories as well! I'll read some of them too! . WOOT! P.S.- I know what you mean concerning the school stuff... It TOTALLY sucks to have to do work during and before the beginning of summer... Meh... School sucks in general but it's a necessity... Meh...
shkh4ever chapter 18 . 8/20/2010
I really had to read this all over again. And glad I did. Thank you for the update. Don't forget to come back. Until next time.
bittersweet bliss chapter 17 . 7/16/2010
I like the 100-word-chapter concept.

Cute, fun, I like how each chapter is short but fits well with its limit! :)
Syolen chapter 17 . 5/17/2010
I'm so glad to see you updated! I love this series to bits, these drabbles are just great. Please keep up the good work! :)
DivineRedFire chapter 16 . 3/5/2010
Oh man, it's been almost a full year since you've updated. And seeing as how I like this fic, I can't sit idly by unless I remind you that you have adoring fans here who want more Kakasaku!

And not just any old Kakasaku, your Kakasaku because this is good stuff! Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside when I read it. _ So please update?

-Your Friendly Neighborhood Pyromaniac

Fire
Clearheart chapter 16 . 10/17/2009
I love these drabbles. It's really nice how you can convey so much with such few words. Just like the relationship, all of the feelings are muted and subtle. I think 8, 15, and 16 are my favorite. ;)
Rohain Tahquil chapter 16 . 10/2/2009
AW!

THis is so kawaii!
ChasingProse chapter 16 . 7/2/2009
That last one was my favorite. I reviewed every, single, chapter. XD. Yay me?
ChasingProse chapter 15 . 7/2/2009