Reviews for Red and Black
TheUltimateFandomer chapter 6 . 8/13/2014
The thing about Ianto and Jack being rabbits made me laugh so hard :)
dwatlaskrhtcm chapter 8 . 4/24/2011
Awwww Very , Very , Sweet , Love This Story , Well Done And Thanks .
dwatlaskrhtcm chapter 7 . 4/24/2011
Oh , Brilliant , Brilliant Chapter , Well Done And Thanks .
dwatlaskrhtcm chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
Awwww Sweet Chapter , Well Done And Thanks .
dwatlaskrhtcm chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
HaHa Lol , Love The First Chapter , Well Done And Thanks .
rinchanfan chapter 8 . 11/28/2010
loved it! u should write a sequal!
rinchanfan chapter 3 . 11/28/2010
who is Martha Milligan? and why doesn't jack just contact the dr.? or at least threaten U.N.I.T. with the fact that he knows th dr. and Martha Jones would help jack! also he could always call in the other CHILDREN OF TIME. Plus all he'd have to do is show his TARDIS KEY!

So why not just do somthing like that? i'm NOT critisixeing i'm just courius!
WarbleretteUnicorn chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Love Ianto and Jack and the idea of them having children love all the characters and like that they all have their own personallity this is a great fanfiction and a brilliant second story continuing from life as a torchwood child love both stories :D
sexybeardedlover chapter 2 . 9/13/2009
wow! Tanwen is growing up so fast. well thats just sort of how it goes on fanfic. this is awesome!
vivelabookworm chapter 8 . 7/8/2009
Aww! Dayton and Noah are so cute together! Haha, I loved the part when everyone in the Hub was like "Finally!" when Noah and Dayton asked Jack and Ianto's permission to date. )
jackandiantoisforever chapter 8 . 2/11/2009
Sorry, I had to print this chapter and read it on-the-go the other day and I completely forgot to leave a review. Anyway, I adored this story! It was so exciting and humorous all through and I really enjoyed reading it. I am glad that Dayton ended up with Noah and that he was not a spy knowingly. Thanks for such a brilliant story and please write more Children of Torchwood AU stories soon!
bella-rose91 chapter 8 . 2/8/2009
yay ! ! ! i love happy endings. this was a beautiful story and you always had cliff hangers which had me on the edge of my seat. well done
Galadriel1010 chapter 8 . 2/8/2009
Wonderful. I'm so glad everything worked out and that UNIT is coming back around to where it should be

Wake-up Soon chapter 8 . 2/8/2009
LOVED! I want more in the Children of Torchwood 'verse! Please? *gives puppy dog eyes* I'll give you a cookie ...

jackandiantoisforever chapter 7 . 2/6/2009
Oh my god! I am in shock. Brilliant chapter! It was really funny at the beginning and I was shocked at the ending. Really can't wait for the last chapter now! Also please write more Children of Torchwood AU stories soon! I really love reading them.