Reviews for Little Miss Seductress ::Take Two
ellce chapter 14 . 12/22/2014
Yay sequel. I liked the ending a lot. I already said most my thoughts with my last review
ellce chapter 7 . 12/22/2014
You have written this story so well. I actually like your writing more then the original. I like how you put more emphasis on relationships that arent sasusaku. My fav ship is naruhina and the fact that he understood that hinata loved him and eanted to hear what she had to say made me giggle like a nonslutty fangirl. I havent finished your story yet so I guess ill have another review.
Hyuuga Hitomichan chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Enjoyed reading!read d sequel too...plz complete it asap
gh chapter 4 . 6/24/2014
lol sasuke
Gia chapter 5 . 2/8/2014
I did read the Boys Over Flowers manga and it was amazing! I got so into it. I haven't watched it yet but I plan to. Also I love how you continued the story it's amazing and intriguing. I can't stop reading
pierce through the heart chapter 4 . 5/23/2013
I was planning on reviewing on the latest chapter but I just had to review! I love what Sasuke confessed to Sakura. It was just so damn sweet!
I love how you continued this story! It's really good! :))
onceuponabloodynight chapter 13 . 12/3/2012
Amazingly written! I could not think of any way to get it better than what it is..

I hope you finish the third sequel.. I have read it but it is still unfinished...
Topaz Princess chapter 13 . 1/4/2012
Bravo!

I can't say I loved how it ended because I some how wanted it to magically be fixed,but I know as a fanfic writter as well that that can't always happen.

So excited to read the sequel
Topaz Princess chapter 6 . 1/4/2012
I must commend you on these chapters so far, they were really good. I also think you did a great job with taking over from Tenshi and I am pleased with how the NaruHina spin of it went as i believe she would of done it similarly...keep up the good work
Topaz Princess chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
Itachi is sooooo...smh

good job on the fic so far
Topaz Princess chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
you did well for the first continuation chap, i liked it
berryboom chapter 14 . 10/30/2011
You wrote as well as Tenshi, with much better grammar! I loved the story theme. And, I'm checking out the third sequel, which makes me squeal!

Rock on SasuSaku

-Ashwenna
narutoloverxforever chapter 12 . 9/5/2011
SOOOOOOOOOO GOOD
DiniLou chapter 5 . 8/19/2011
Ouch. Thats a great birthday you got their sakura. ANd Itachi EVERYONE knows if you are going to eavesdrop at least be polite and hear the whole conversation. Huhhh You are doing great by the way. You keep me on my toes as I read and this is terrific. :) poor sasuke. :'( poor sakura :'(
DiniLou chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I'm not to sure if I reviewed Tenshi-Chan's part one of this story but I loved it. And now reading your story part two I can see why this story was handed over to you. :) I Love the story very much just as I did with part 1. :) You are doing a fantastic job so keep it up :) :) even though you are already finished the story :) hehe :) terrific job.