Reviews for Test anxiety
socchan chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
Fun. Amusing. The _plus_ side of never having had a real date.
Pyro Venus chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
I like Haruka's portrayal again, but I think Michiru should have said no. After all, calm and understanding person she is, you'd think she'd realize how stressed Haruka was. Anyways, good job on this one!
diecapeboydie chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
Hello! I'm from the fanfic group, and I'm sorry to have taken forever or reading your storie. I was busy! Anyhoos, great series so far! Haruka and Michiru are my favorite couple, besides Seiya and Usagi. Haruka, Haruka, Haruka.*shakes finger at her* You complicate things so much. Well, I look forward to your next stories!
Cyber69 chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
:) I truely like this series!
Her Ladyship Goddess chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
{smirks/snorts} mmmhmmm... completely unintentional... Haruka never struck me as the overly religious type, though. Actually, outside of Rei, none of the girls did.

As for the voices, completely normal. A person who has never heard voices in their head... well, they must be crazy!
Wind Goddess Haruka chapter 1 . 1/30/2002
That was so funny. Haruka's not crazy. lol
Haruka Piro Tenou chapter 1 . 12/23/2001
I admire your capacity of working so much meaning on so little lines. Keep working on it.

Lemme tell you something. Haruka ISN'T christian! She's more shintoist than I will ever be!
michi's ruka chapter 1 . 12/13/2001
great i love it that morning after is always awkward
someone chapter 1 . 12/7/2001
This one was actually quite funny. I'm really enjoying these... vignettes/series(?). Whatever YOU want to call them. _* It's amazing how you graze so many different issues with less than 1000 words. I'm still wondering what Haruka's mother thinks. She interrorgates her daughter but the reader doesn't know how she's acting, we only get the dialog and can only guess how she's emotionally reacting. Loving it! You're amazing!