Reviews for Forbidden Tomorrow
RaziOUAT chapter 7 . 8/17
Hello author.. Just got into Doctor Who stories here in fan fiction. Your story caught my eye. The way you set it to have it blend. Love it.. I know you haven't wrote in a long time on this story. Kinda disappointed really. I wanted to know what happen next. Maybe one day you will finish it..
SassyFrassKerr chapter 7 . 3/29
Very interesting so far. Looking forward to more.
MidnightEevee chapter 7 . 11/22/2014
Please update this story! I'm dying to know what happens next! I love the concept that River Song could be John Smith and Rose's child! If you have time, please consider updating.
Shoyzz chapter 7 . 5/28/2014
Woow! This is such a good story! Although I feel kinda sad that "John" died :(
But i loved the idea of them being together again and thinking of River as their daughter is absolutely adorable!

I know it's been a loong times since you've updated but I really hope you continue this story ;)

Also would love to see some Donna action ;p
CosmicEssence chapter 7 . 8/15/2013
lovely reunion and reintroduction of various characters, john and 'john' gaining each others memories and even the hints towards sarah-jane and rani and donna and all...very very well done...except its not finished and its been 4 years not finished so just as its getting to more action i'm guessing this wont be continued? Shame.
where-is-my-tennant chapter 7 . 3/24/2013
Y'all can't leave it here!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/25/2013
Brilliant story. I know you haven't updated in a while but please if you have the time please continue with this story.

There are such billiant stories on this website and yours is one of them. Unfortunately, the best stories never seem to get finished and it becomes extremely frustrating not to be able to find out what happens especially when the stories are soooooo good. So please if you can, please continue with this story.
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 7 . 3/8/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwww!
Professor Evans chapter 7 . 2/20/2011
Good story, I love it, i hope you'll continue with it.
Reader4077 chapter 7 . 1/12/2011
Pleas continue this story! I want to know how it turns out! :)
Secret Agent Smut Girl chapter 7 . 6/14/2010
What a way to leave it! This is lovely, I'm sad that there isn't more.
Kelly chapter 7 . 4/21/2010
W-O-W, closely followed with an OH-MY-GOD! this whole story is, to quote a certain Doctor, fantastic. confess myself not fond of river song from the tv series so i find it nice to have her as Rose and the doctor's daughter. wonder if that holds truth in the show. anyway looking forward to the next part of the story.
Starkreactor chapter 7 . 1/27/2010
Wow- this story is so brilliant...I'm floored. Seriously, this is amazing, please give us more!
marlenajo chapter 7 . 1/6/2010
Oh goodness, I love this story! Especially now that Ten is gone, it's good to read about him still! :)

I love it, keep going!
aGirlCalledPablo chapter 7 . 11/24/2009
love it! can't wait for more. I like your rationale of his mistake that River was a romantic interest, and how he worked out that it was so obvious.

thanks!