Reviews for It's Just a Bad Dream, Sam
jessi chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Interesting story!
Ani101 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
well done this was actually so sweet! I always wondered what Sam's alternate reality would be like, and it was the saddest thing ever seeing Dean's face when he found out he and Sam weren't close any more in the episode...this was great!
Sweetheart From Hell chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Good story, but there was one thing I thought about. I know it's an AU story, but in the episode, Dean knows it's not real, he remembers what happened before. But still, really nice! And in AU, you can do anything ;)
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
xD Loved! xD
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
OMG, what an awesome oneshot my friend. I love the way that it went basically along with the djinn episode with Dean-with the brothers not being close at all. It was hard tho to see that again-a time when Sam and Dean didn't get along at all! But OMG, did you throw me for a loop when the brothers walked into a store right in the middle of a hold up. Dean might have been fighting with his brother, but when it came down to Sammy possibly being shot-Dean took the bullet for him! I had tears flowing down my eyes for Sammy when he was screaming that it wasn't right! At least Dean was there to pull Sammy into his arms and comfort him after he xame out of the nightmare!

Definitely saving to my fav's my friend.
skag trendy chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Absolutely lovely darling. I thoroughly enjoyed this AU from Sam's perspective. I had often wondered about it and now you've cleared it up.

Cheers sweetie and many thanks for this.

Kind regards,

ST x
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
That was sad and hilarious at the same time! Hard to achieve for such a story! Really great job with the end ing though. It was beautiful, and funny and sad! Great job on this!
Emerald-Water chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Aw!

I loved the banter at the end... the endearments... the - Love *giggles*

And Sam's trip... yeah it correspondence with Dean's... somehow. In the end they are brother's, right?

Really nice story. Thanks for sharing!

Hugs,

Lee
V.R. Jennings chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
hey girl! Long time, no chat (I know! Ugh, can't wait 'til school's over..again...) ;) I just absolutely love your new story hun! To see Sam sorta go through what Dean went through at the hands of the djinn was wonderfully done (and hurt Dean is always a plus ;)). Great job on it and I can't wait to read more of your future projects - you are one talented writer!

hugs & loves,

Veronica
carocali chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Interesting that in Sam's 'reality' John still died. I guess the boys separation would inevitably cause a rift between them no matter whose head their in. Nice parallel.

:D

Caroline
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
i always love your stories :) *winks*
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Oh, Sammy's "dream" sequence was very intense. I really felt the horror at him seeing Dean die in that reality. And I loved the fact that their experiences were so similar even though the details differed.

The only thing that surprised me was that Sammy obviously didn't realize from the beginning that he was in the "wrong" place while Dean in the episode knew from the get-go who he was supposed to be.

I was extremely fond of Sam and Jessica's interaction in the dream; that was beyond lovely.
supernaturaldh chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Very nice, I loved it.

Denise
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Doesn't matter how many tags there are, I always can read another one, especially if it is as good as yours. I really liked how you had both brothers have similar dreams. Mom alive, dad dead, Sam engaged to Jess. I think it speaks of there bond. I love the banter in the end too. Great job. Hugs, Vonnie
Nana56 chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Yep, there has, but I've not read one like this. Very nicely done. Good idea to have Sam go through a little dginn trip of his own. I liked it a lot.